***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

:lol: both QBs will feast but im taking Cam showing out against that TERRIBLE Falcons defense
I’ve been leaning Hill. My only reservation is doing more damage to the finger and end up leaving the game.

Cam playing at home after a bye week vs ATL who can’t stop anyone.

**** gonna be a last minute decision :lol:

Hey guys! I've got the number one waiver pick and I'm 12-1, I just saw julio available. Would you put a claim in for him ppr?
I lost woods for the season other WRs are cheetah, Keenan allen, Darnell Mooney, Jacobi meyers

9268ABF4-1BCC-4D40-9DC7-5DF5D04F3C38.png

maaan was in 7th and even with a W i dropped down to 8th..

Top 6 make it i dont see myself sneaking in sadly

just gotta hope noone beats my 185 score and i pretty much played the season for free and get my $$$ back

ill be missing thielen and swift damn

i know that feel. My work league, I was riding a nice win streak but with Packers on bye I knew my chances were very slim to win. Caught the L, 2 ahead of me lost and but 2 others ahead of meDon’t think I’ll make it in either

5C5ED201-05B7-49AF-BE65-45AB6FC82B9F.jpeg

oh well having no legitimate RBs cost me.

I need to make a drop to add Hill. I’m not using Cousins vs Pitt, prime time (which he’ll prob drop 35 cuz every week I didn’t use him he balls out).

or just ride the Cousins wave 🥴

C1B5FF32-62A9-420D-A06B-2F4E34CBE2FE.jpeg
AB051A32-22F9-463D-9795-53316795F58E.jpeg

Need Keenan to miraculously get off this Covid list cuz T. Hill ain’t been consistent. Also praying for Mitchell to get out the concussion protocol. I’m in first in that league but could easily drop out of the playoffs…only 4 teams make it

Who should I drop for Taysom Hill? I’m leaning Pittman since he’s on bye and his playoff schedule looks brutal. Maybe Williams? My other RBs I’m starting is Mattison, Kamara and AJones.

E55C52BD-316B-4A9E-994E-90AED075448D.jpeg

Need Keenan to miraculously get off this Covid list cuz T. Hill ain’t been consistent. Also praying for Mitchell to get out the concussion protocol. I’m in first in that league but could easily drop out of the playoffs…only 4 teams make it
I have Allen in one league and facing against him in another. I really want him to sit out :lol: I need this win to secure 2nd place and bye in this league.

and Mitchell I want him to be out too since the owner and I are in a three way tie for 2nd place. He’s facing the #1 team.

I need 1 of 3 teams to lose to lock a playoff spot or a victory for me but I don't see it happening. right now all projected to win and I have a feeling based on matchups they all win SMFH

the best team in our league has Taylor and Gaskin on bye and garbage backups SMFH. needed him to win

trying to figure out the same .. Herbert M. Brown or Moore (I have Montgomery & Henderson)

C303FF3D-0964-44D6-AC3C-A6E23E15B436.jpeg
Probably Herbert. He hasn’t done **** since week 8

edit - just saw Montgomery ain’t practice. Dealing with 3 injuries

Last edited:
Probably Herbert. He hasn’t done **** since week 8

edit - just saw Montgomery ain’t practice. Dealing with 3 injuries

yeah I read that earlier and was trying to tell cats on fantasy life I own Montgomery but they were set on droppin Herbert regardless

I’m just gonna drop cousins and try get him back on waivers. If I don’t get him back I’ll just stream like I have been all season

You guys playing Dalvin tonight if he’s activated? Tough call in a crucial week

10-3 with this week being the last week before playoffs.
who would yall start? GB Def or CAR Def..I like Carolina but want to know what yall think.

I have Mattison and my opponent has Cook. Trying to get that first round bye. Cook better sit is *** out just one more week.

why the rush? Mattison a solid back up.

Back
Top Bottom