***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

Tgod I put Cook back in around 4pm yesterday. Slim playoffs hope for me, need a couple teams to lose so this at least gives me a little more hope lol.

KAllen out. Hopefully Deebo plays or else I gotta go with MVS

Fortunately I will know Deebo’s status before Packers game.

Darrell Henderson on Covid list now - there’s a chance he clears by game time Monday (I doubt it)

3 of my top 4 RBs out are out this week. Taylor, Mitchell, Henderson. Sucks I built A great team, managed the wire great and I ‘m going to lose this week :frown: Going to have Penny going for me :frown:

Who would you start Tannehill or Burrow. I feel Tannehill is due for a 3 TD game…

Anybody know anything good about Jermar Jefferson? I need a RB but can’t see myself using him knowing the Lions about to get demolished defensively by Denver since they got all the health issues

but it’s potential swift goes on IR and Williams could miss next week too. Id drop Perine for him but Mixon hasn’t been cleared and you know he is waiting to get banged up

Anybody know anything good about Jermar Jefferson? I need a RB but can’t see myself using him knowing the Lions about to get demolished defensively by Denver since they got all the health issues

but it’s potential swift goes on IR and Williams could miss next week too. Id drop Perine for him but Mixon hasn’t been cleared and you know he is waiting to get banged up

Mixon is expected to play today.

Mixon is expected to play today.

Would you play Jefferson over Hilliard or Aiyuk today?
I have an outside chance of getting in but still a chance if 2 of the guys ahead of me lose.

I could play it safe or go for broke - maybe People-Jones hits a homerun or 2 vs Ravens corners

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom