***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

Mahomes is buns this year, killin Kelce man :smh:

now I gotta pray diggs and bass bring the W home up 9 vs Knox and Stevenson

🙏🏾🙏🏾

My other 2 teams s… the bed

Down 100

damn.png

Speaking of defenses, in one league we setup 1 point for 3 and outs. That **** makes such a big difference and I think should be standardized.

That's interesting some defenses would be chosen sooner I imagine. I always assumed you get a point for turnover on downs but I won by . 4 this week because evidently you do not.

Do I do the Bills defense or the Patriots defense tonight?

My opponent still has Breida and Josh Allen and is down by 50.

I just want to make sure I pull off this W :lol:

W's in all 3 leagues :smokin

On a 7 game win streak with one team and currently in 2nd place. Hope I get that bye

Continuing to play spoiler with one team :lol:

On a 4 game win streak in another league and in 1st place at 8-5...close league

Got the W in my main league due to Josh Allen’s ****** performance. He always secure my L in another league by not throwing to Knox.
oh well.

9268ABF4-1BCC-4D40-9DC7-5DF5D04F3C38.png

maaan was in 7th and even with a W i dropped down to 8th..

Top 6 make it i dont see myself sneaking in sadly

just gotta hope noone beats my 185 score and i pretty much played the season for free and get my $$$ back

ill be missing thielen and swift damn

Hoping Metcalf, Kamara and AJones return to greatness next week. I need them to.

Last edited:
Sitting in first place. 4 teams with the same record behind me for the 2nd bye. I play the scariest team this week. He has Brady, Kupp, DHop, Aaron Jones, Conner, Kittle and Aiyuk.

I have JT on a bye. I have Cooks in my flex but I’m thinking about burning my #1 waiver on the MIN wideout. Try and beat him this week so he has to play in the quarterfinals. Or should I save my waiver #1 for the playoffs.

Eeked out a 1 pt win to jump into the final playoff spot at 7-6. Knox was trying his damn best to screw it up for me. ESPN says I have a 99% chance of making the playoffs. Even with a L this week I have a good sized point lead over the other 7-6, 6-7 teams.

My other league I’m in 1st solely at 10-3 with nearly 200 more points than the next highest scoring team. 1st round bye is basically locked up no matter what happens this week.

What are some D/STs to target for the playoff run? I have the Bucs but want to play keep away for others.

Eeked out a 1 pt win to jump into the final playoff spot at 7-6. Knox was trying his damn best to screw it up for me. ESPN says I have a 99% chance of making the playoffs. Even with a L this week I have a good sized point lead over the other 7-6, 6-7 teams.

My other league I’m in 1st solely at 10-3 with nearly 200 more points than the next highest scoring team. 1st round bye is basically locked up no matter what happens this week.

What are some D/STs to target for the playoff run? I have the Bucs but want to play keep away for others.
I have the Patriots, Niners and Chargers right now. Lol. Week 16 I think I would Chargers vs Texans. And then championship week, if I make it, I would use NE vs JAX.

Depends on the league settings. My Yahoo league has the top 6 going to the playoffs with the top 2 seeds getting byes. My ESPN league has the top 8 making the playoffs, no byes. Both are 12-team leagues.

Need to stream a QB since Hurts on bye. I’m 10-3 tied with two other teams. Currently in second place so trying to get that first round bye. So this is a must win!

Cam vs ATL
Taysom Hill @ NYJ

Need to stream a QB since Hurts on bye. I’m 10-3 tied with two other teams. Currently in second place so trying to get that first round bye. So this is a must win!

Cam vs ATL
Taysom Hill @ NYJ

:lol: both QBs will feast but im taking Cam showing out against that TERRIBLE Falcons defense

Back
Top Bottom