***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

Aiyuk on my FLEX with a 🍩 while AB on the bench…. My Niners gonna cost me my damn week 1

Went Adams, Barkley and CEH with my first three picks in my work league. Needless to say, I’m 0-1 :lol:

That Hill TD literally flipped my matchup. Now I’m up 17 with Gay kicking vs his Montgomery. Might be too close.

I joined my work league 5 years ago and for the last 4 years week 1 I lose in a bad blowout :lol:

41826509-E849-4BD1-A282-58E9EDA43F13.png

I made the playoffs 3 of 4 those years so things are going right on schedule :smh: :lol:

I’m down 2.68 pts and my opponent is done. I got one player left…………………………

Bryan Edwards :lol: OBJ with the late sitout put me in this desperate situation. i got Sammy Watkins in free agency still.

Even as a Raider fan i dont know if imma get those 2.68 pts from Edwards or not. And not even sure if im any better with Watkins :lol:

Rodgers/Adams stack failed miserably… Gronk and Deebo put up 50 combined on my bench. Still would have lost though.

Looking at 1-1

I got David Johnson (end of draft pick) but Houston saying they gonna feature Lindsay/Ingram, thinkng Ingram is the goal? DJ can get cut he sucks
Not trusting anything Texans this year

ingram was eating I guess :lol: I’m not using my waiver on him though. Guess I’ll go after the SF rookie first and see if I can get Ingram as a FA

still debating even using it on him but I need a RB

ingram was eating I guess :lol: I’m not using my waiver on him though. Guess I’ll go after the SF rookie first and see if I can get Ingram as a FA

still debating even using it on him but I need a RB
Yea he was. Only person I would probably trust is Cooks.

Trying to decide which will have the hot hand between Ingram, Lindsey or DJohnson weekly will be a headache.

Yea he was. Only person I would probably trust is Cooks.

Trying to decide which will have the hot hand between Ingram, Lindsey or DJohnson weekly will be a headache.

I feel you on that. Every RB I have in that league are guessing games :lol:

Back
Top Bottom