***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

See if you can get a little more. I do like Montgomery all year
not seeing anyone I like on this team outside of AJones. I really need a RB2.

My team

5B4F22B8-67B1-457D-AC16-0AC66F7A76B4.jpeg
C81EFEC6-03A2-470E-8E2E-E880D919873B.jpeg

his team

C3CDF03F-E728-48DB-9EE1-8815A2A3BFAC.jpeg

A83E672E-9D42-4E9F-B798-D1EAE3C90726.jpeg

Thinking about trading OBJ since he's been out for two weeks. Honestly don't see him coming back and being that much of a factor. Might hold off until week 3.

Thinking about trading OBJ since he's been out for two weeks. Honestly don't see him coming back and being that much of a factor. Might hold off until week 3.

Comments like this always crack me up :lol:

This is why trades are impossible to make in leagues, everyone expects to trade their junk players for a RB1/WR1. The classic is when you receive an offer for 3 bench players for a weekly stud.

No one is giving you anything of value for OBJ

Anyone rolling with WFT defense tonight? Was looking into them yesterday but yea damn waiver doesn't clear til tomorrow ffs.

We starting Saquon tonight? I have a feeling this is gonna be a bad time dealing with him all year.

Thinking about just rolling with Miles Sanders and Damien Harris.

Received an offer. My Robert Woods for their Elijah Mitchell & Bryan Edwards?

My RBs - Gibson, Javonte Williams, Mike Davis
My WRs - Adams, Jefferson, Deebo, Callaway, Tim Patrick

Logan Thomas or Gronk for PPR? I doubt Gronk is gonna have as much looks as he did last week as Cowboys defense seemed to focus on Goodwin and Evans more than Gronk and AB. I think Logan Thomas has the higher upside especially with a backup QB who’s going to be looking for the more safer and immediate play on the field.

But then again it’s Brady vs the Trash Falcons. I think I’m leaning towards Gronk

WFT Defense needs to step up, their schedule is crazy too.

Definitely need to consider streaming D this year.

Received an offer. My Robert Woods for their Elijah Mitchell & Bryan Edwards?

My RBs - Gibson, Javonte Williams, Mike Davis
My WRs - Adams, Jefferson, Deebo, Callaway, Tim Patrick
I would pass. Don’t trust sf rbs, rotate to much. N edwards not worth owning unless it’s 14 team league.

Back
Top Bottom