***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

Some people make desperate moves especially if a lot of guys on the bench aren't gonna play due to bye weeks or injuries. My main money league is 10 teams, superflex with only 4 spots on the bench. There's some good guys that get dropped. Just gotta FAAB up to get them.

I'm assuming the NTer that posted has a similar league set up

I'm 8-2 and cruising along...was able to trade for Kelce by giving up Hockenson and Justin Jefferson. Gearing up for a championship season.

Current roster-10 team league with 2 Flex positions.
QB- Rodgers, Burrow
RB- James Robinson, Chubb, Henderson, Swift, Mckissic (Sanders and Carson in IR slots)
WR- Adams, Chase, Pittman, D. Johnson, Shenault, Marvin Jones
TE- Kelce, Knox
D/ST- Bills
K- Folk

Carson ain’t practice today. He done for the season it looks like.

ill drop him instead for Kittle.

SF playoff schedule juicy. My WRs have terrible playoff schedules :lol:

Cmc and Najee are my starters at RB with Javonte, Carter, and then Henry on IR.

Full ppr.Got offered Waddle for Carter.

my starting WR right now are Davante, Keenan, and Bateman with Marvin Jones, Sutton, and Claypool on the bench.

would you do this deal?

Dropped Waller and Carson for Miles Sanders and Kittle

hopefully the stretch run on the season is good for Sanders since Eagles a run heavy team now.

Need to make a move for Henry with Kelce bye next week and Henry plays tonight. Whos my safest drop?

Mattison, Herbert, Dearnest?

I own Montgomery and Chubb hasnt been cleared from Covid & Hunt isnt foming back this week. I only grabbed Mattison in case Cook got suspended

🤔🤔

Dropped Waller and Carson for Miles Sanders and Kittle

hopefully the stretch run on the season is good for Sanders since Eagles a run heavy team now.

Sanders available in my 10tm money league. I have howard was about to swap them but im skeptical of that backfield all together now

Damien Harris, Rhamondre Stevenson, Antonio Gibson or Elijah Mitchell?

With Damien back Rhamondre will probs get less action but wonder if he still has a chance to go off idk

This is why I don’t pay attention to projections. I’m 9-1 and opponent is 2-8 and they are projected to beat me. Only players on their team to worry about is Mahomes, Diggs and Conner.

Damien Harris, Rhamondre Stevenson, Antonio Gibson or Elijah Mitchell?

With Damien back Rhamondre will probs get less action but wonder if he still has a chance to go off idk
Man with Harris back, they might split the Carrie’s like Chubb/Hunt and Gordon/Williams. But no telling with coach Belly.

WFT could be down which will cause them to use McKissic more. Gibson only has value if the team is leading.

Mitchell broke his finger and coach for some reason expects him to play. So it’s up to him and his pain tolerance.

I say all that to say there’s concerns with all. I would probably role with Harris or Mitchell.

Man with Harris back, they might split the Carrie’s like Chubb/Hunt and Gordon/Williams. But no telling with coach Belly.

WFT could be down which will cause them to use McKissic more. Gibson only has value if the team is leading.

Mitchell broke his finger and coach for some reason expects him to play. So it’s up to him and his pain tolerance.

I say all that to say there’s concerns with all. I would probably role with Harris or Mitchell.

Word I'm thinking the same logic bro, all things considered I feel more inclined to leave Damien in

Who’s the play between Cam or Mac Jones??? Both have great matchups but I feel that Cam was just the hot add at QB and may have some recency bias while Mac has a good floor against bad teams…

Back
Top Bottom