***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

i got dak and ceedee. i’m up 4. playing against the cowboys d and kicker

i need a couple more drives dak

maaaaan i’m down 3 facing dallas D. ceedee left to go

i need washington to put up some garbage time numbers

this one hurt
DD5F8B4F-5EB5-4829-996E-CE4C9B3CFA8B.png

damn a couple more defensive TDs from Dallas coulda got me to the championship lol. Oh well hopefully I can win 3rd place and my money back with that team.

Need to win the championship next week in my other league though!

I’m up by 12.xx points and my opponent still has New Orleans DST left! Need the Saints DST to score less than 10! 🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽

Dalton Schultz and Dallas defense saved my season hell yeah. I was down early with Justin Herbert and Keenan Allen playing like trash. Smh at James Robinson. Oh well off to the title game 😎

Won one league by less than 1 point when gibson stopped getting touches. Need a miracle for another - down 23 pts with waddle tomorrow in half ppr. Had so many players out this week (all season really) with covid and injuries.

in one league we got a sacko trophy for last place team. literally some balls hanging as a trophy.

need a dud from Kamara tonight to avoid playing for Sacko next week :lol: 🙏 just less than 25 PPR pls.

Man it's so hilarious how Me (the #1 person in my leagues National conference) and the person that's #1 in our American conference both ended up losing in the 2nd round of the playoffs. Looks like I will be finishing in 3rd place with a 12-2 record.

Man it's so hilarious how Me (the #1 person in my leagues National conference) and the person that's #1 in our American conference both ended up losing in the 2nd round of the playoffs. Looks like I will be finishing in 3rd place with a 12-2 record.
Fantasy football is so wild and pure luck. The teams playing in the finals are 10-4 and 8-6. The 8-6 team is in the finals cause he had the entire Bengals offense outside Chase that went nuclear yesterday. He beat the top seeded team 13-1 that had Josh Allen, Jonathan Taylor, Montgomery, Chase, Kupp and Kittle.

I really thought bruh was gonna win it all with that team :smh:

Just like real life, you go through the regular season just to have a chance at winning it all. Anything can happen any given week. I’m 7-7 going into the finals all thanks to a 1 pt win in week 13. My opponent has a squad led by Josh Allen, Davante Adams, and Mixon. Looking like back to back 2nd place finishes in this league…

Oh and I stashed the Pats defense cause they play the Jags next week

I rode the wave with the pats this week in hopes my guys carried me. Glad they came through since pats d scored in the negative

Next week they will right the ship (pun)

So CDC just changed policy and those who have tested positive, are asymptomatic and have the vax only need to quarantine for 5 days and can then return to work while adhering to a stricter mask policy. So does this mean players can return to the field, just wear a mask when on sidelines and a neck gaiter while playing??!??

My other league has a dude that barely made playoffs and is now going to the championship round. Total BS but expected in fantasy
I ended up sneaking into the playoffs with a .500 record but had lots of points scored. Lost my first round matchup by 5 and we both scored over 105 points but the other matchup had both guys who scored under 70 smh.

Back
Top Bottom