OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a cause and effect. Simmons being useless makes things harder on them. They deserve slander but I’m blaming the one dude that makes this worse for everyone else. Ain’t like the ***** was injured, he was shook

I don’t disagree but if they knew that was the case they should’ve traded him last offseason or at the deadline.

Also, Tobias smoked like 4 layups when Philly needed a bucket badly.

I remember you telling me Simmons could become a better shooter and I said not a chance, I remember that. At least a few years ago. :lol:
What I said

Giannis learned to shoot the 3, maybe there’s hope for Ben

From what I remember, Lebron shoots with the wrong hand. Worked out for him ok

**** crazy.

Hes also a less aggressive 2012 Blake Griffin, that insists on playing “point guard”.

**** is dumb. Somebody gotta hold him accountable.

Philly should not have lost to this Hawks team :lol:. A lot of it is on Doc, Ben & their philosophy
The “PG” bs was the beginning of all this mess …Totally switched up the way yo played prior to coming into the league :smh: …Cats see a tall dude with handles and go crazy :lol:

I don’t disagree but if they knew that was the case they should’ve traded him last offseason or at the deadline.

Also, Tobias smoked like 4 layups when Philly needed a bucket badly.
Trust me Morey tried. Doc THOUGHT he could get it to work. ***** definitely gone

Tobi finishing was trash but I can’t fault him for constantly attacking. Meanwhile Simmons passing out of a dunk because Trae was there

Bye bye Doc and Simmons. Choker coach and a oversized guard that can’t score.

He’s finessed everyone with his height and athleticism. Even his handle is subpar for someone who is considered a “guard.” He has no face up handle to blow by defenders and no counters when he gets cut off while driving. Instead he will just pass it out and we think we are seeing someone with great vision. In actuality he just out there playing hot potato with the ball.

Either this edible just hit or you had a stroke. Wtf are you saying?
Nothing of the sort, sir. I made an assumption that ppl in here knew about The Cube. Game show with DWade. Comes on right after Ernie & ‘em.

And I would like to go on the show with an ex so I could berate her on tv.

Ben so hyper focused on living up to the next LeBron/#1 pick/future superstar title that he’s unwilling to do anything outside his comfort zone that would expose a true weakness. People do this when trying to keep up appearances, status, stock etc.

It’s like a slow player not running the 40…and gets exposed as not nfl speed after draft.

This non shooting be had adverse effects on Ben. Because he’s been rewarded, lauded and given a pas…which caused him to go waaaaay to far into the not even trying part. And it’s sad.

Just aim and shoot the ****. You play basketball. You’re not an only rebounding center from 1994 :lol: :smh:

What I said

You didn’t help yourself here Quik, because Giannis still can’t shoot either :lol:

Why does Tobias Harris get a free pass? He took the most shots on the team, and went 8/24. Missed a ton of open looks.

Thanks for finding that tho QU!K QU!K :lol:

325C3EE4-F85D-480A-8DD0-150084D79B2C.jpeg

Anybody have the video of Embiid talking about Simmons not dunking it btw? After the Simmons interview, I need some more laughter. :lol:

I'm not that surprised Philly flamed out. Philly's roster was better back in 2019 than it is now. They went backwards.

Trae got the perfect team assembled around him. Idk if this is a 1 year run either.

Bunch of randoms in Atlanta that fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom