OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
when we going to stop pretending the Trae-Luka trade was a "win-win"

Honestly, I doubt their GM would even say that if he was being honest.

His reasoning for the trade was he didn't see a huge separation between Luka and Trae and getting an extra draft pick was like getting an extra at bat. He compared it to baseball. More chances to get a hit. I think he said it on the Woj pod a while back.

Thanks for finding that tho @QU!K :lol:

325C3EE4-F85D-480A-8DD0-150084D79B2C.jpeg
I'm just realizing that I'm the one quoted in this post.

Well, I was obviously wrong. 🤔

Honestly, I doubt their GM would even say that if he was being honest.

His reasoning for the trade was he didn't see a huge separation between Luka and Trae and getting an extra draft pick was like getting an extra at bat. He compared it to baseball. More chances to get a hit. I think he said it on the Woj pod a while back.
The teams had 2 different plans…Hawks wanted to build a squad while Dallas on the get a superstar and let yo figure it out plan

It's not only Ben's fault, but Doc should have known by game 7 that there was an issue with having Ben on the court. He shouldn't have played him in the 4th today.

George Hill probably hella happy everyone hating on Ben Rn.

21 minutes, game high -15
3 points, 1 rebound, 1/3 from the field and 0/2 from three. Cannot believe doc gave him so many minutes.

I still remember George Hill’s face before/when he missed those free throws with the Cavs. Bro is the definition of scared $ and doc gave him 21 minutes in a game 7 :smh:

George Hill probably hella happy everyone hating on Ben Rn.

21 minutes, game high -15
3 points, 1 rebound, 1/3 from the field and 0/2 from three. Cannot believe doc gave him so many minutes.

I still remember George Hill’s face before/when he missed those free throws with the Cavs. Bro is the definition of scared $ and doc gave him 21 minutes in a game 7 :smh:

The way he was BLUFFIN, was criminal :lol:. It was a possession where the defender cheated off of him, and he almost turned it over (instead of shooting it) to pass to Embiid fully guarded at the 3pt line with line 6 seconds on the shot clock :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom