OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
You NEVER see it. NFL commentary will have you thinking football is the greatest thing to ever exist. Mainstream basketball commentary is largely based around "basketball sucks". It's so stupid.

💯💯💯 NFL commentators have just as much to complain about has NBA commentators. The NFL game is "softer" than it was 20-30 years ago, defenses can't jam receivers at the line of scrimmage the way they used to, teams rarely run the ball, the introduction of targeting and all the rules to protect the QB, etc.

You just don't see NFL commentators harp on it nearly as much as NBA commentators do. There are some guys who are worse than others but just about every major broadcast I watch I feel like there is a "you couldn't get away with that 20 years ago" speech.

I'm like "dawg, just called the game! I'm here to watch basketball because I enjoy it and I don't want to hear you talk trash about it!"

💯💯💯 NFL commentators have just as much to complain about has NBA commentators. The NFL game is "softer" than it was 20-30 years ago, defenses can't jam receivers at the line of scrimmage the way they used to, teams rarely run the ball, the introduction of targeting and all the rules to protect the QB, etc.

You just don't see NFL commentators harp on it nearly as much as NBA commentators do. There are some guys who are worse than others but just about every major broadcast I watch I feel like there is a "you couldn't get away with that 20 years ago" speech.

I'm like "dawg, just called the game! I'm here to watch basketball because I enjoy it and I don't want to hear you talk trash about it!"
I haven't watched Inside all season long for this reason. Shaq and Charles have made it monuments to themselves and basketball sucks cause people don't play like them.

Tim Legler is like the one mainstream basketball guy that makes sense.

Will Morris do this again game 6? Will Boogie?

Reggie gonna get his, PG in context to what he should be providing is iffy.

Suns need to get my mans Cam more touches. Jae need to fix his broke jumper, and Bridges need to stop happy just being there.

Wanting my team to come back 3-1 but knowing that PHX blowing a 3-1 means my favoite player will forever be a punchline

3B8751BD-DCB4-4FEA-B6A1-ABE4D122F317.gif

Wanting my team to come back 3-1 but knowing that PHX blowing a 3-1 means my favoite player will forever be a punchline

3B8751BD-DCB4-4FEA-B6A1-ABE4D122F317.gif
Bruh you aint never lied. Really happy for CP3 to be in this position to win a chip, miss him as a Clip, my fav player and the last of a true PG in this league, but will always rock with Clips as a team :blush:

Chris will never be as close again as he is now.

This L has to happen for the funnies.

He cried last year losing to harden in the first round... he'll collapse and roll off stage now if he loses to the clippers with no kawhi after being up 3-1.

As a Laker fan. I almost feel guilty to admit I’ve been pulling for the Clippers this series. This Clipper team stepped up huge after Kawhi went down.

last years team and the cp3 Blake Griffin squads would fold at the slightest hint of adversity. This Clipper team has handled things well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom