OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a game by WayOff P.

I'm sure Brick-Layer The Killer never scored 41 points in a playoff game while shooting 75%.

Nevermind the 13 rebounds.

Nevermind the fact that it was in an elimination game.

208463819_4843892215639264_3310692640433306294_n.jpg

I haven't watched Inside all season long for this reason. Shaq and Charles have made it monuments to themselves and basketball sucks cause people don't play like them.

Tim Legler is like the one mainstream basketball guy that makes sense.

Those guys legitimately sound bitter, which is bizarre because they're all time great players. Why is it so hard for them just to be happy for young basketball players and recognize the game is played differently?

I listened to a podcast with Kevin O'Connor and he theorizes that a lot of the resentment centered around money. NBA players now make more in 3-4 years than guards in the 80s and 90s made in their entire careers.

All of the "Kevin Booker is the new Kobe Bryant" takes were super cringy. Not only is Devin Booker not half of the offensive player Kobe was, he's not 1/10th the defensive player. Booker just isn't consistent enough to be compared to an all-time great like Kobe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom