OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't root for libs in here. THIS IS MY AVY NOW.

I’m hoping the Mavs can improve team culture and bring in a true conservative like Gordon Haywood and ship out Tim Hardaway Jr. Conservative state and Christian conservative players who stand for the flag and kneel for the cross.

16-7 run to start the 4th for suns

once PG got subbed back in they took over control again of the game

basketball is a crazy game of runs

681FBDC5-3191-48B9-8DE7-AA059380E91A.jpeg

Clips in 7

The only reason why the Clippers won is cause I didnt post in the HATERS THREAD,I was busy flexing on life.

I will be back at full hater power for Game 6.

Suns in 6.

“Next anyone” isn’t a recipe for a good convo IMO. Unless it’s inter generational role player comparisons, that’s always fun.

I think it's common knowledge that clips will win next game. If they win this series, I think they'll win it all.

Real life Larry David. He makes good points a lot of the time but he does find something wrong with a lot of things and is proud too announce it. I like him overall tho.
But he’s also not funny

Also his basketball smarts are pretty overrated, guy was not a great coach. Wasted a lot of Yao years. His style was already dated by the mid 2000s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom