OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
E4CD3A0A-AEA0-4845-B843-9A886F795A84.jpeg

They didn’t have to do my guy like this :smh:

You right, they've been a consistent team this postseason w/o any weird loses.

You’re gave the fact they’ve been down 0-3 in three series as the reason they’re “the kind of team” that’s going to get blown out in an elimination game even though: (1) they’ve successfully come back from the previous 0-2 deficits; (2) haven’t yet lost an elimination game; and (3) haven’t actually been blown out the entire playoffs, especially by the Suns.

I personally find some flaws in that logic, but if it works for you, great.

If they lose, it will be because the Suns are good and they’re tired and short handed. Not because that’s “the kind of team” they are.

Last edited:

i dont for a second believe this

this is my homie in 2013 who crawford almost threw out the game because he didnt like how my homie mopped the floor and i can say he was making nowhere close to 80k prolly let alone 20k (he got paid more by the players giving him items and him selling

.. i know we in 2021 but aint no way the salary went up that much

its a minimum wage job at most

this is how i would go to every game during the tank days.. free tickets every home game via the ball players that didnt have fam members attend

i dont for a second believe this

this is my homie in 2013 who crawford almost threw out the game because he didnt like how my homie mopped the floor and i can say he was making nowhere close to 80k prolly let alone 20k (he got paid more by the players giving him items and him selling

.. i know we in 2021 but aint no way the salary went up that much

its a minimum wage job at most

this is how i would go to every game during the tank days.. free tickets every home game via the ball players that didnt have fam members attend

You’re gave the fact they’ve been down 0-3 in three series as the reason they’re “the kind of team” that’s going to get blown out in an elimination game even though: (1) they’ve successfully come back from the previous 0-2 deficits; (2) haven’t yet lost an elimination game; and (3) haven’t actually been blown out the entire playoffs, especially by the Suns.

I personally find some flaws in that logic, but if it works for you, great.

If they lose, it will be because the Suns are good and they’re tired and short handed. Not because that’s the kind of team” they are.

They wasn't down 3-1 in the first 2 series either. The Suns are better than the Jazz and Dallas. They're that kind of team. :lol:

They've have had goofs and looked dead in certain games. Respect to them for showing heart at moments though.

thats actually mind boggling if true.. my homie got that job by knowing someone (which with most jobs is key) but hes 30 now and is too old for it (they try to keep in young) at least here in philly that i know of

i actually also know the homie in the picture from the neighborhood via the article to the left sweeping the confetti up

i may have to see whats up and ask if its true

i can say though 100% my buddy close friend was not making anywhere close to that in 2012-13-14-15

good look on link though

Narrative going against Kawhi?

He's a made man already and was the best player in the playoffs along with KD when he was out there for them :lol:

PG deserves a lot of credit for stepping up since he went down but so does Lue because this squad would've folded with ease if they were in the same situation last year under Doc.

Not sure where a case for Kawhi holding them back would come from :lol:, they're just a much better coached team that can adjust on the fly as well as any team.
Yea don’t know if PG goes off like that last game without Khawi’s leadership tbh

im sorry maybe other nba teams pay that

but i personally know 3 ppl that used to work for the sixers doing the floor.. one is still doing it

$7.25 minimum wage in 2013 homie just texted me back saying

homie said his tips were double his paychecks

Why they taking so long to say Kawhi is out for the year?

It’s all negotiation leverage by Uncle Dennis. This is an option year coming up for Kawhi. He had the higher hand because the thought was that the Clippers wouldn’t be able to go without him but they’re ridiculously hot. If the Clippers go to the finals I guarantee Kawhi plays just to keep his monetary value alone. If he was really as hurt as we’re led to believe, surgery would have happened already.

i got to play on the sixers for a tournament league back when i was younger at the Wachovia center now known as wells fargo

maan stepping on the court and shooting my first 3 was a straight air ball LOL it felt so damn far

i had to be 15-16 maybe

I want to shoot a jumper on a NBA court one day. Just one. Couldn't care less if it goes in.
My first year in America my aunt's homegirl who worked high up at British Airways (they had some sponsorship agreement with the Nets) was able to score us some Nets floor seats and lower-level seats on the low for like 6 of my family members to go to a game. This was possible because the Nets really sucked

She told me and my cousin if we showed up really early while players we shooting pregame, the trainers usually let kids shoot a couple of shots. And the players don't mind.

Me and my cousin were so pumped we begged my uncle to show up mad early. However, when we got to the court Marbury was on court ranting about ****. I can't remember what mans was saying but I do remember he brought up the fact he was Coney Island a lot. Like a lot a lot.

So me, my cousin, and his random white kid were all scared to even act like we wanted to shoot a shot. The trainers looked damn near terrified. They knew what we wanted, but were looking at us like...
8Hj.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom