OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont wanna sound like brosizzle but weve gone too far from just passing the ball to the big when he has a small on him. Ayton is more than capable. I get that not all bigs can pass out of doubles but ayton has been decent on that regard. They dont even try to give him the ball when a small is on him
Yea I felt like my Dad when I typed that out :lol: but Phoenix is making it too complicated. I know Shaq & Chuck are losing their minds :lol: For once they’re right.

Didn't know it was this bad

CP3's struggles, along with Booker going ghost and Payne being injured the Suns are in precarious position.

Ayton needs to have a big game tomorrow.

Suns lose Game 6 they gonna go full lemon booty in Game 7.

Yea I felt like my Dad when I typed that out :lol: but Phoenix is making it too complicated. I know Shaq & Chuck are losing their minds :lol: For once they’re right.

Yeah. Ayton isn’t Zinger or Rudyard. He can actually score on the block and should be getting the ball more.

Be careful baby

She know she safe cuz I'd box a gorilla for her
Kerchak act up and I'll put the whole jungle in the dirt
clayton-tarzan-70.3.jpg

IDK about this idea Kawhi gets a pass from the media. So far the media stories from the WCF that have been the noisiest are: (1) why did Kawhi watch games 3 and 4 from a box instead of the box; (2) Kawhi allegedly beefing with the Clips medical staff and; (3) are the Clippers better off without Kawhi.

As a Laker fan. I almost feel guilty to admit I’ve been pulling for the Clippers this series. This Clipper team stepped up huge after Kawhi went down.

last years team and the cp3 Blake Griffin squads would fold at the slightest hint of adversity. This Clipper team has handled things well.
Laker fan too. Would love for boogie and pg to get chips. The amount of foolishness from pg would be worth it. His interviews always leave me laughing.

💯💯💯 NFL commentators have just as much to complain about has NBA commentators. The NFL game is "softer" than it was 20-30 years ago, defenses can't jam receivers at the line of scrimmage the way they used to, teams rarely run the ball, the introduction of targeting and all the rules to protect the QB, etc.

You just don't see NFL commentators harp on it nearly as much as NBA commentators do. There are some guys who are worse than others but just about every major broadcast I watch I feel like there is a "you couldn't get away with that 20 years ago" speech.

I'm like "dawg, just called the game! I'm here to watch basketball because I enjoy it and I don't want to hear you talk trash about it!"

I don't know about that. On NFL network and ESPN it's shows that always do topics about how soft the NFL is now. It's a passing League, can't hit the QB's or WR's. Former defensive players talk about that **** a lot.

Man Paul should be ashamed of himself for what he tried to pull last night :rofl: Bev was actually trying to avoid Paul, but Paul anticipated him doing that and basically also Owen Hart heel kicked his way into an injury

Problem is he’s going to jump hook these mismatches. All his eating been as a roll man and on the glass.
He’s shot like 4 free throws all series
You're not wrong, but he has great touch and is going to be getting clean looks because of how much bigger he is than everybody. Not saying to give him the ball on the block every time down the floor like he's Shaq, but he should definitely get more opportunities than he had last game.

It’s all negotiation leverage by Uncle Dennis. This is an option year coming up for Kawhi. He had the higher hand because the thought was that the Clippers wouldn’t be able to go without him but they’re ridiculously hot. If the Clippers go to the finals I guarantee Kawhi plays just to keep his monetary value alone. If he was really as hurt as we’re led to believe, surgery would have happened already.

It’s all negotiation leverage by Uncle Dennis. This is an option year coming up for Kawhi. He had the higher hand because the thought was that the Clippers wouldn’t be able to go without him but they’re ridiculously hot. If the Clippers go to the finals I guarantee Kawhi plays just to keep his monetary value alone. If he was really as hurt as we’re led to believe, surgery would have happened already.
No need for those games. He’ll get whatever he wants. Man was killing before the injury. Clippers aren’t gonna say we don’t need kawhi cause pg stepped up.

What strain you be smoking in the morning that closes your 1st, 2nd and 3rd eyes to come up with this nonsense?

No need for those games. He’ll get whatever he wants. Man was killing before the injury. Clippers aren’t gonna say we don’t need kawhi cause pg stepped up.

If the Clippers win it all without him which is extremely plausible if they get past PHX it becomes a completely different story. He’ll play in the finals, Clips will win it all and he’ll resign so it’s all a moot point.

What strain you be smoking in the morning that closes your 1st, 2nd and 3rd eyes to come up with this nonsense?

Sour Diesel right now watching First Take. Charlie Arnult’s hairline is bothering me. I thought you were championing the off season thread since the Lakers got bounced

Kawhi is going to opt out and re-sign to get a pay increase and set himself for a bigger contract after next season anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom