OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont wanna sound like brosizzle but weve gone too far from just passing the ball to the big when he has a small on him. Ayton is more than capable. I get that not all bigs can pass out of doubles but ayton has been decent on that regard. They dont even try to give him the ball when a small is on him
Nah you not sounding like me bro, you just watching basketball the way it's meant to be played when you got an All-Star caliber big.

How many games in these here playoffs have teams erupted for 20-plus threes like they do all regular season long?

Game is supposed to be played inside-out.

Nah, I just enjoy pointing out illogical, biased takes. And you keep responding, so…

Yeah you sensitive. If pointing out the fact that the Clippers have been inconsistent = being bias and not liking them to you.

But you right they've been consistent.

Meh. Nike need to chill on the straps man.

E5DipaGWYAYNT0n.jpg

kd14-ep-basketball-shoe-8xhLgp.jpg

tenor.gif

Yeah you sensitive. If pointing out the fact that the Clippers have been inconsistent = being bias and not liking them to you.

But you right they've been consistent.

That would be a good response if you had actually just called the Clippers “inconsistent”, but that’s not at all what you said :lol:

PS, if at times “looking dead” in a series and having some “goofy” losses is inconsistent, then every team left in the playoffs is inconsistent. Except maybe the Suns and they’ve faced the weakest competition due to injuries.

That would be a good response if you had actually just called the Clippers “inconsistent”, but that’s not at all what you said :lol:

What did you think I was calling them? :lol:

I said they've had bad loses and showed heart at times. That's inconsistent. I ain't say they was bums.

What did you think was calling them? :lol:

I said they've had bad loses and showed heart at times. That's inconsistent.

No, you said they’re going to lose by game six by 22 because “that’s the kind of team they are”. The word inconsistent did not appear at all in the post that started all of this. Nice revisionist history though.

No, you said they’re going to lose by game six by 22 because “that’s the kind of team they are”. The word inconsistent did not appear at all in the post that started all of this. Nice revisionist history though.

You just playing dumb right now. :lol:

You got it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom