OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need for those games. He’ll get whatever he wants. Man was killing before the injury. Clippers aren’t gonna say we don’t need kawhi cause pg stepped up.
True, but they've shown they can do it WITHOUT him, so his value has decreased. Maybe not amongst the league, but probably a bit to the Clips ownership. Also if you're Kawhi, robotic as you think and move on and off the court, you in your feels right now. Clips brought you here for this MOMENT, and they doing it without you. As a team.

Steve Balmer, as wild as he is, IS a very smart business man. I don't think for a sec, watching the Clips do it, makes him think a lil bit about Kawhi future, while the front office is probably telling him to chill, he still has team value.

There's no way ball boys get that much. Back when the Thunder were good and were raking in playoff money, season tickets and sellouts money, tnt/abc/espn money, etc. every day with 3 mvp caliber players they had half or more of the staff working for like minimum wage to free (volunteers and volunteers competing for a job status)

I was a season ticket member as well as a Blue Alliance Captain (one of the free jobs), basically every city had a Blue Alliance Captain and there was a fb for every city and they just sent you free **** like posters, pocket schedules, etc. to take to local business and have them sit out on their counters, and have a Rah Rah facebook group etc. Again, they didn't pay us but they sent lots of free merch. But I kind of had money so I used my season/group ticket sales to reserve the Suites (they;re WAY upper level like in the ceilings but private and luxurious with their own bar and some amenities) and bring my squad up to the games and i could get on court photos after the court or kids can high 5 the players as they come out or kids keep their seats warm until they come out as an added bonus when I booked those suites games. I'll see if I can find one of the pics.

Both season ticket reps I had got good gigs from the Thunder as a stepping stone too. Megan got a job with the Dallas Stars and Janaki got a job with the Nets.

I never got to take a shot, but this place called C.A.C.I, they're a big time Government contractor mainly I.T, bought the Thunder's entire old court and put it in their indoor gym they just built. Company got money on money on money and had the nerve to offer your boys like 13 dollars. Then hired my dimwit *** friend off my refferal and they love him, even let him get an MJ card to smoke the weeds despite having a clearance.

There's no way ball boys get that much. Back when the Thunder were good and were raking in playoff money, season tickets and sellouts money, tnt/abc/espn money, etc. every day with 3 mvp caliber players they had half or more of the staff working for like minimum wage to free (volunteers and volunteers competing for a job status)

I was a season ticket member as well as a Blue Alliance Captain (one of the free jobs), basically every city had a Blue Alliance Captain and there was a fb for every city and they just sent you free **** like posters, pocket schedules, etc. to take to local business and have them sit out on their counters, and have a Rah Rah facebook group etc. Again, they didn't pay us but they sent lots of free merch. But I kind of had money so I used my season/group ticket sales to reserve the Suites (they;re WAY upper level like in the ceilings but private and luxurious with their own bar and some amenities) and bring my squad up to the games and i could get on court photos after the court or kids can high 5 the players as they come out or kids keep their seats warm until they come out as an added bonus when I booked those suites games. I'll see if I can find one of the pics.

Both season ticket reps I had got good gigs from the Thunder as a stepping stone too. Megan got a job with the Dallas Stars and Janaki got a job with the Nets.

I never got to take a shot, but this place called C.A.C.I, they're a big time Government contractor mainly I.T, bought the Thunder's entire old court and put it in their indoor gym they just built. Company got money on money on money and had the nerve to offer your boys like 13 dollars. Then hired my dimwit *** friend off my refferal and they love him, even let him get an MJ card to smoke the weeds despite having a clearance.
i think the ones that make 80k are signed to klutch sports

True, but they've shown they can do it WITHOUT him, so his value has decreased. Maybe not amongst the league, but probably a bit to the Clips ownership. Also if you're Kawhi, robotic as you think and move on and off the court, you in your feels right now. Clips brought you here for this MOMENT, and they doing it without you. As a team.

Steve Balmer, as wild as he is, IS a very smart business man. I don't think for a sec, watching the Clips do it, makes him think a lil bit about Kawhi future, while the front office is probably telling him to chill, he still has team value.
Y’all think dudes be bothered that their team wins games while they’re injured? That’s ridiculous. Also, doing what without him? I know this is NT, where only the last game matters, but the clippers are still down 3-2. Kawhi is an all nba player; he’ll be paid as such no matter what happens.

Here's some pics from inside CACI fitness center

161778890_10219366327814839_7136176838675418022_n.jpg

161786236_10219366328374853_125430521514397241_n.jpg

162817229_10219366329214874_9180989105534396041_n.jpg

Y’all think dudes be bothered that their team wins games while they’re injured? That’s ridiculous. Also, doing what without him? I know this is NT, where only the last game matters, but the clippers are still down 3-2. Kawhi is an all nba player; he’ll be paid as such no matter what happens.
Kawhi is in his feels. He just dont show it. He knows his worth, he knows why Clips brought him here. Clips management put LA on his back, gave him the bag, told him he's the new king. We had CP3, Black, Deandre, Lue, Tobias, Crawford, not enough, YOU THE STAR. Clips is your team. Kawhi brings PG13, but PG was never the dude to lead them here. Even when Kawhi went down, it was immediate talk of Clips are done, Jazz moving on. Now you injured (rumor) and the guy you brought on is doing the job. No way Kawhi is ecstatic about this.

I’d like to but I got some family and work commitments that I’m having a hard time rescheduling, which make it very difficult for me to get there.
You can’t bring the fam with you? …As for work, them cases can wait it’s the playoffs at Staples! :lol:

Kawhi is in his feels. He just dont show it. He knows his worth, he knows why Clips brought him here. Clips management put LA on his back, gave him the bag, told him he's the new king. We had CP3, Black, Deandre, Lue, Tobias, Crawford, not enough, YOU THE STAR. Clips is your team. Kawhi brings PG13, but PG was never the dude to lead them here. Even when Kawhi went down, it was immediate talk of Clips are done, Jazz moving on. Now you injured (rumor) and the guy you brought on is doing the job. No way Kawhi is ecstatic about this.
dont forget PG is the reason they have Reggie jackson on the team

This thing here delicious, feel like making a trip one more time before it leaves

Don't eem care how I look
tenor.gif

I didn't even know this existed. Read about it, definitely headed there tonight to pick one up

But I am sitting here chuckling to myself, wondering how many dudes on NT would not drink this because it is part of "da gay agenda" :lol:

The "men are under attack" crowd on NT got so many damn codes about what is unacceptable behavior for men I have lost track.

Last edited:
Shake Shack is way more expensive than In-N-Out though

I think In-N-Out tastes better than most places but folk gotta remember their direct competition are places like McDonald's.

I would hope a place that is 6-10 dollars more would taste as good or better than In-N-Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom