OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need the Clippers to win tonight so Scott Foster can step onto the floor for game seven and nod at Chris Paul like this:

tenor.gif
Definitely need that now

Foster when CP3 flops for a foul
tenor.gif

FB_IMG_1625074298117.jpg

When did Shaq become such a lame dude? Shaq is the same guy who missed half of a season because he postponed his surgery because he wanted to "rehab on company time (ie during the season)" and not disrupt his offseason. Shaq used to come into the season out of shape a lot of the time as well.

Shaq talks so tough now that he's retired but you can check his record and see you wasn't about it when he played. He's the last person who should be preaching to others about injuries

Last edited:
FB_IMG_1625074298117.jpg

When did Shaq become such a lame dude. Shaq is the same guy who missed half of a season because he postponed his surgery because he wanted to "rehab on company time (during the season) and not disrupt his offseason".

Shaq talks so tough now that he's retired but you can check his record and see you wasn't about it when he played. He's the last person who should be preaching to others about injuries

Not to mention, a lot of these guys grew up poor also, and just became wealthy themselves. Idiots like Shaq like to criticize the athletes more than the politicians who put in these policies that cause people to struggle in the first place.

Most these guys were lower middle class and became wealthy in their 20s, they’ve struggled too. Idiots like Shaq don’t see that

So I get the disdain but, assuming you’re serious, who would waste their time to go boo a team at a championship parade? Why would anyone who supports a 17x championship team be so in their feelings to go and do that? That’s pretty pathetic if some Laker fans go and actually do that tbh, especially after winning literally last year lol
The same fans that pay their hard earn money to go watch the Clippers vs Suns Playoff game just to boo the Clippers wearing the Purple & Gold Jersey. #Insecurities

i wouldnt have much to complain about if i had $200mil either.
But you gotta look at like this, what if that injury is season ending or career ending, that 200 mill dont last forever. And, if you dont have a side hustle or left college early, what are you falling back on? ESPN to give you a hosting gig or start a podcast? A lot of these ****** go back to being broke.

i don't even know if i blame shaq. we live in an era of where privileged individuals have to admit their privilege & professional athletes as a group are just that.

But when MVP MVP was saying all the stuff about these playoffs it was just a bitter Laker fan. Good to see y'all once again coming around late to the party.

I agree, the problem is that people allegedly said something things which if true would be awful but we're not in a court of law.

• Fire
Reactions: MVP
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom