OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
again. Organizations matter but the best ship doesn’t run if you don’t have a super star behind it. Like I said about the Mavs. They got every ex star toes in the sand and couldn’t move the needle for years. Dudes tried to kidnap Deandre Jordan. They get Luka and all of a sudden they got the glow. And even still we might strike out in free agency.

all the heat culture stuff got them boys on the ropes is what I’m saying.

Their culture also got them more recent and past success than the clippers which is the original topic. Nobody debating whether you need superstars or not.

Golden state absolutely got lucky. Drafting Steph and Klay absolutely worked and they won. Steph’s bum ankles got him that bad deal which allowed them money to sign KD years later. It was some luck involved. And what did they do this year, drafted a project after Klay went down.

The bulls been trash since MJ left because Krause thought franchises made the players.

it works both ways.
Folks, especially the light years ones (which I agree with btw), are delusional if they don’t recognize the luck. I’m not going at dman14 dman14 or friscostylez friscostylez or even freeze freeze but I know they know.

Even Lakers have to know that with their last title but we got several good games tonight so let’s not go THERE.

Kyrie wants to change the narrative and play the victim after he stood at the Garden and said he was coming back. Nobody forced him to do that, nobody asked him to do that.

I remember plenty of games he sat out vs Cleveland when he was in Boston. He's mentally fragile, can't stand the criticism.

Lebron got the smoke when he went back to Cleveland.

Durant got the smoke when he went back to OKC.

Man the **** up.

Dude is wild corny for bringing up racism when he knows he's about to get the smoke from the fans. He's the guy who gets bullied out of the neighborhood and now comes back with his big brothers talking smack.

The young players performed better without him on the floor. Homie couldn't even show up to game 7 to support them.

I get the narrative about Boston but frankly "this is America". This isn't about racism, this is about Kyrie turning his back on the city.

Even if Kawhi wanted to go to Golden State and the Clippers-Warriors agreed to such a sign and trade, I don't think it can be executed because the Warriors are waaaaaay over the tax line.
I thought that was fairly obvious but buddy can’t concede that he’s wrong :lol:. Talking about restructuring contracts — in the NBA.

If he bolts via opt out, the only places that make sense on the surface both financially and competitive opportunity-wise are Miami and Dallas, no?

I think the Knicks can create a ton of space but I wouldn’t go that route with him if I were them.
the blazers???

Kyrie wants to change the narrative and play the victim after he stood at the Garden and said he was coming back. Nobody forced him to do that, nobody asked him to do that.

I remember plenty of games he sat out vs Cleveland when he was in Boston. He's mentally fragile, can't stand the criticism.

Man the **** up.

Dude is wild corny for bringing up racism when he knows he's about to get the smoke from the fans. He's the guy who gets bullied out of the neighborhood and now comes back with his big brothers talking smack.

The young players performed better without him on the floor. Homie couldn't even show up to game 7 to support them.

I get the narrative about Boston but frankly "this is America". This isn't about racism, this is about Kyrie turning his back on the city.
Def peeped him tryna get ahead of any hostile reaction, which was inevitable with how he left, yesterday :lol:

Everyone and their mom knows Boston's rep but that's not the main reason he would've caught hell from the crowd. Now I bet it'll be a lot more muted with the microscope on them

Kyrie playing chess :lol:

1622046467855.jpeg

1622046484143.jpeg

1622046509755.jpeg

David Robinson gets hurt putting them in a position to draft Tim Duncan. Then they hit on dart throws in Manu & Tony Parker. Then hit on the Kawhi draft night trade.

Spurs Culture is...drafting franchise changing talent with late round picks?

All of them are now gone & they're stuck in purgatory.
This is what most fans don’t understand. Being an NBA (or even NFL) GM might be the luckiest job ever.

Just two years ago there were full length articles about Linda's Rambis Friendship with Jeanie Buss, Magic giving the sales team mental breakdowns and things of the such..... now organizations don't matter??

interesante

I vividly remember people in the media clamoring over la's front office, THE LOGO they said, visionary they said, why would they wanna go that **** show he said..........

They're closing playoff games with Reggie Jackson, Pat Bev & Terrance Mann

ezgif-1-fbbbb39c9d.gif

Just two years ago there were full length articles about Linda's Rambis Friendship with Jeanie Buss, Magic giving the sales team mental breakdowns and things of the such..... now organizations don't matter??

interesante

I vividly remember people in the media clamoring over la's front office, THE LOGO they said, visionary they said, why would they wanna go that **** show he said..........

They're closing playoff games with Reggie Jackson, Pat Bev & Terrance Mann

ezgif-1-fbbbb39c9d.gif

lebron

This is what most fans don’t understand. Being an NBA (or even NFL) GM might be the luckiest job ever.

Explain Jerry West drafting Kobe and practically purporting the entire league to avoid him, so he could finesse Divac for him? Or how about McHale who took a chance on KG?

Y'all wanna say that's luck too? I bet y'all never had the opportunity to be responsible for major decisions, so y'all think it's all luck. There's some skill behind these things guys :lol:

Man the **** up.

Meh, Boston is racist. He’s got a point 🤷🏽‍♂️

Man the **** up.

Kyrie does put himself in the line of criticism too much. Making that fake promise to Boston, doing that commercial with a dad, he made it seem like he was gonna be Celtic for the rest of his career when all he had to do was go the route of "I love it here I'll deal with the rest later" but we do know Boston fans can get carried away. America is what it is but when it comes to sports we've heard MANY athletes talk about the ugly **** they hear from Boston fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom