OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
1625113278346.jpeg

Although bucks / suns would probably be the most competitive ,,, suns /hawks would give teams who didn’t make the playoffs the year before to think they have a chance if they add the right veteran/ free agents … and even the right coach ….. ayton vs trae with the rest of the world anointing luka ….

They LOVE Wilbon. He probably got a raise after those Sean Taylor comments

Man ESPN's coverage of his death still sickens me to this day. :smh:

All throughout the day they had their pundits from Colin Cowherd to Wilbon openingly blaming ST for his own death due to his checkered past.

Then when the actual facts came out they didn't even offer an apology for the "he had it coming" tone of their coverage of his death they were doing most of the day.

Ehhh Devin Booker has a long way to go before getting a signature shoe. I don't think he's super popular like Kyrie and he's not a top 10 player. To put things in perspective Giannis won MVP before he got a signature shoe.

From what I've read, Nike likes to keep their rotation of signature shoes pretty small and they are quite a few players ahead of Devin Booker (that being said Paul George has had a shoe line for a long time so who knows lol)
fair argument, and you're right about PG so anything is possible. If suns win the 'Nals he gettin' one fasho. if nike didn't drop the ball with the Kobe situation, I was hopin' they'd use athletes like AD, Demar and Book to carry the line in the NBA and Sabrina and others to carry the line in the WNBA.

Man ESPN's coverage of his death still sickens me to this day. :smh:

All throughout the day they had their pundits from Colin Cowherd to Wilbon openingly blaming ST for his own death due to his checkered past.

Then when the actual facts came out they didn't even offer an apology for the "he had it coming" tone of their coverage of his death they were doing most of the day.

Never forgave Wilbon for that. He still owes Sean's family an apology. These ESPN types are scums.

Ehhh Devin Booker has a long way to go before getting a signature shoe. I don't think he's super popular like Kyrie and he's not a top 10 player. To put things in perspective Giannis won MVP before he got a signature shoe.

From what I've read, Nike likes to keep their rotation of signature shoes pretty small and they are quite a few players ahead of Devin Booker (that being said Paul George has had a shoe line for a long time so who knows lol)

Whos ahead of Book?

Not saying Book deserves a sig and im probably having a brain fart but cant think of anyone actually that should be next up on a sig. Joker? Big men like that arent marketable in the shoe world. I know he has a logo and everything but.

Man I forgot I was supposed to retire from NT after this postseason. I was supposed to get my Paul Pierce farewell tour.

I keep telling myself I gotta leave NT but when the alternative is talking to my coworker who just told me that Kyrie is not a starting point guard….i can’t do it

For those that have been to an NBA Finals game, is it worth it? $650 a pop is what nosebleeds are going for here in PHOENIX.

I wanna see CP3 get it done so that he can stick it to his haters but I'm not a fan of either of the remaining teams.

Do I go because I have never been or do I stack up my bread and go to a finals game that I really wanna be at?
Use them Biden Dollars :pimp:

Whos ahead of Book?

Not saying Book deserves a sig and im probably having a brain fart but cant think of anyone actually that should be next up on a sig. Joker? Big men like that arent marketable in the shoe world. I know he has a logo and everything but.
honestly, i can't think of anyone else killin' it that's signed to nike other than Bradley Beal, and i think Book more popular than him. PJ tucker? Lol. Giannis got his. all the other super stars are with adidas (trey, harden, dame) or jordan brand. Zion got his own sig at Jordan Brand and has accomplished less, but i get it, he's popular being the rookie phenom. I just think if Suns win the Nals and Book gets FMVP over CP3, and then gets the gold in tokyo as well, he'll get his own sig.

Whos ahead of Book?

The funny thing is, after looking at it there aren't that many Nike athletes who don't already have signature shoes that I would put above Booker. Most of the guys I would name or signed with other companies (Jordan, Adidas, Under Armor) or already have there own shoe.

I would think that Anthony Davis would get a shoe but big men don't really sell sneakers like that.

Go head Book

For those that have been to an NBA Finals game, is it worth it? $650 a pop is what nosebleeds are going for here in PHOENIX.

I wanna see CP3 get it done so that he can stick it to his haters but I'm not a fan of either of the remaining teams.

Do I go because I have never been or do I stack up my bread and go to a finals game that I really wanna be at?
100% go man. I would. If the Nets made the Finals I would have been in there.

Obviously it depends on your financial situation but if you've got it like that, I would suggest going. Going to huge sporting events like this can be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom