OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all still gon be pawgin over Rachel?
1625442027564.png
ezgif-1-e0b12455677c.gif

Look at the situation now, the timing is horrible. The Finals is two days away, with the people’s MVP in Christopher Paul facing off against Thanasis, and there isn’t a whole lot of mentions of it, it’s about Rachel, this can’t be a good look.

This is funny.

How come when I criticize Brick-Boy-B for having no signature games while his teammates carried the load and were the reason the Lakers won, you defend him?

But when Giannis does the same, you criticize him?

What signature games did Brick-Boy-B have in any of his seven Finals appearances (37 games)?

What signature games did Brick-Boy-B have in any playoff game (220 games)?

When was there ever a single playoff game where the Lakers' backs were against the wall and Brick-Boy-B came out and had an amazing game like Giannis did in game 6 vs. Brooklyn (40 points on 60% shooting & 17 rebounds) ?

Those games simply don't exist but you will change the subject and/or lie about it because you're stay riding kobe's sack.

Also, how come when I state facts, it's hate.
But when you state what you believe are facts, it's not hate?
oh nah my bad, i'm blocking you now, you dont have to worry about seeing any posts of me defending anybody again. and i dont have to see your sickness. take care

Rachel basically showed us that most white woman only like diversity when they can benefit from it. They talk all this woman empowerment stuff, but they’re only concerned with white woman empowerment. They don’t believe in diversity when it comes to Black woman getting opportunities.
I disagree. It shows that white women care about minorities like they would for a puppy. Strictly the feeling of self gratification that they’re doing something “good”. Once it’s their turn to make a change it’s all out the window. It’s just a self serving ego boost

All this said, Maria asking for SAS money is hilarious. Hate aside, that dude is on ESPN about 90% of the day everyday

I disagree. It shows that white women care about minorities like they would for a puppy. Strictly the feeling of self gratification that they’re doing something “good”. Once it’s their turn to make a change it’s all out the window. It’s just a self serving ego boost

All this said, Maria asking for SAS money is hilarious. Hate aside, that dude is on ESPN about 90% of the day everyday
She didn’t ask for SAS money those are rumors

oh nah my bad, i'm blocking you now, you dont have to worry about seeing any posts of me defending anybody again. and i dont have to see your sickness. take care

did your feelings get hurt like Brick-Layer-B?

Was this your version of when Mr. Softee was being interviewed after the All-Star Game and said "yeah, my feelings are hurt..." ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom