OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

L4bnFSK (1).gif

Oh, Im back btw, dont you love how I act like Im banned, then I appear!

TADA!

I only want the Bucks to win if Giannis stays out.

I want Khris Middleton to prove he is a top 26 player, lettttsss gooooo.

Imagine if Giannis sits out the Finals, the Bucks still win, and Giannis never makes the Finals again during his career.

lol nah I aint block you. you wild, but you're somewhat amusing sometimes

Thanks I would never reap such deserving and self-affirming praise upon myself, so i appreciate it when it comes organically from others.

Finally read the article.

Rachel really a HAB. :smh:

Basically called Maria a token when she been busting her *** covering two sports for a minute now.

I mentioned before Rachel taking opportunities away from Malika but the article mentioned her doing the same thing to Cassidy Hubarth and Lisa Salters too. :smh:

Why you so hot to do sideline reporting when you have your own show?

Let some other women get some shine ole all up in the NBA coverage ***.

In summary, FDB.
thats the thing....isnt sideline reporting like the bottom? dont they work to be able to have actual roots and a show of their own. Why does she basically wanna go back and be a beat writer? She just dont want nobody else to eat, nobody else to be seen, she must think shes bad or something that she needs to be in the camera all the damn time

It was weird how Rachel became the face of NBA coverage on EPSN. It's always been weird to me how ESPN put people on shows together and the chemistry is off. Since Cari Champion and Skip left first take ain't been same. The NFL countdown shows have no chemistry. That's why people gravitate towards podcast. With podcast it's people that already have a relationship and it's a natural conversation.

They try to force the white female reporter, with the black athlete, the white nerdy reporter on the same show and the conversations sound robotic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom