OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Owners circle is basically an "Old Boy's" club. Coaches circle is very much similar to players circles.

They need to find a way to shake-up the disposition of the owners in all major sports, especially the NFL. Met a whole bunch of sports owners (Josh Harris is an acquaintance of mine), and the majority of them are racist AF.

Yea this why the “Shoulda stayed in Toronto” thing always funny, that was gon be temporary regardless of the outcome of the season…Plus ain’t like he would win anything now with the current dudes they got up there and the makeup of the East
Nah, we wouldve went ECF at the minimum last year if he had stayed. 7games and our leading scorer forgot how to play basketball? We beat Boston for sure.

We dont trade Norm (although that was a better deal for us imo), Ibaka still here and we dont sign bum *** Baynes. Still competing, although playing in Tampa ****** us up big time.

Aye man, you gone too far. Sam Hinkie saw the future. I’m biased but I honestly think he got a bad wrap. He built this franchise to where they are today and should have gotten a chance to help it pan out.
Nah I was dropping 2 examples. GM who got shafted while HC kept getting chances and failed

Nah, we wouldve went ECF at the minimum last year if he had stayed. 7games and our leading scorer forgot how to play basketball? We beat Boston for sure.

We dont trade Norm (although that was a better deal for us imo), Ibaka still here and we dont sign bum *** Baynes. Still competing, although playing in Tampa ****ed us up big time.
Yea that team was def running it back in the bubble barring injury :lol:

By running it back I mean at least another finals appearance.

The roster he left was vastly different to the exit and covid ravaged roster they had this year, that was a roster very much still constructed for another title run

My child, I've watched you grow up to be famous
And now I smile like a proud dad watchin' his only son that made it
85931867-BEFC-4922-B9B5-306FBEBBD3F1.jpeg

still needed Embiid to have bad medicals too. But props to him for taking the risk

For sure which is why I said luck played into things. That even let him fall to Philly.. But Hinkie still saw the future MVP in him.

Nah I was dropping 2 examples. GM who got shafted while HC kept getting chances and failed

My bad, I misunderstood your post :lol: I was there during all that and it was ugly. Fans wanted Sam over Brett.

Looking forward to the first five minutes of game three. Can the Clippers take a punch to the mouth?

Wasn't this you back when you were a Cavs fan?

a9cd8ee45a7af56bd82d08fffb2beb60_crop_exact.png

You know right before you became a Celtics fan and then became a Brooklyn fan.... do you still have that jersey? :lol:
how quick they become fans of players

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom