OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron joining the Lakers was the perfect storm for me. One of the very few Laker fans that was a big fan of his. My fellow Lakers fans have seen the light and the error of their past ways.

Goat player on the goat franchise. Haters worse nightmare. :emoji_hugging:

Just glad one of y’all keeps it a buck. I mess with you. Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius

You still can’t hoop though

you need systems in place. Bad organizations exist. A bad player can make a good organization look bad. A great player can make an organization look good. GMs make mistakes. GMs get lucky. GMs make great choices.

but the nba is always going to be about the player. No superlatives.

It's a players driven league, for sure!

But it's not fair to say management doesn't have a hand in success. It's a two-way street.

Again, another superlative. They needed to fill those roles, and did with two guys who were solid role players in the past. You think Jerry West is going to have a lasting legacy being known as the guy who spent $128m on Morris and Kennard? C'mon, man. Some of you guys are worse than politicians with the way y'all navigate narratives.

So, since you believe it's a players league and GM's/Org get "lucky", so you'd subscribe to the thought maybe we don't need those roles either? You propose we let players run teams?
Its def both but the league has been trending more and more into a players league. The turnover each free agency is getting crazier. The owners have been trying to control this by incentives like the super max and the rookie contract scale.

Lebron back in Cleveland

LeBron-James_-return-game-in-2010-almost-got-called-off-due-to-rowdy-crowd.jpg

Dude with tan hat look like he had the glock on him ready :lol:

White people take the sports stuff way too far. That’s just a reality. Dudes that never touched a ball yelling F U to black men while drunk. What could go wrong?

Again, another superlative. They needed to fill those roles, and did with two guys who were solid role players in the past. You think Jerry West is going to have a lasting legacy being known as the guy who spent $128m on Morris and Kennard? C'mon, man. Some of you guys are worse than politicians with the way y'all navigate narratives.

So, since you believe it's a players league and GM's/Org get "lucky", so you'd subscribe to the thought maybe we don't need those roles either? You propose we let players run teams?
I mean Lebron didn't start winning championships until he became LeGM.

Its def both but the league has been trending more and more into a players league. The turnover each free agency is getting crazier. The owners have been trying to control this by incentives like the super max and the rookie contract scale.

I'm all for player mobility. I think everyone deserves to have the option of mobility afforded to them.

Kyrie wants to change the narrative and play the victim after he stood at the Garden and said he was coming back. Nobody forced him to do that, nobody asked him to do that.

I remember plenty of games he sat out vs Cleveland when he was in Boston. He's mentally fragile, can't stand the criticism.

Lebron got the smoke when he went back to Cleveland.

Durant got the smoke when he went back to OKC.

Man the **** up.

Dude is wild corny for bringing up racism when he knows he's about to get the smoke from the fans. He's the guy who gets bullied out of the neighborhood and now comes back with his big brothers talking smack.

The young players performed better without him on the floor. Homie couldn't even show up to game 7 to support them.

I get the narrative about Boston but frankly "this is America". This isn't about racism, this is about Kyrie turning his back on the city.
1622048542017.png

Bron joining the Lakers was the perfect storm for me. One of the very few Laker fans that was a big fan of his. My fellow Lakers fans have seen the light and the error of their past ways.

Goat player on the goat franchise. Haters worse nightmare. :emoji_hugging:

Match made in heaven 🤝 :pimp:
Man delivered Anthony Davis and a ring to the Lakers within 2 years.

Sam Hinkie and Brett Brown
Aye man, you gone too far. Sam Hinkie saw the future. I’m biased but I honestly think he got a bad wrap. He built this franchise to where they are today and should have gotten a chance to help it pan out.

At this point Clippers need to send Kawhi and PG doubles at Luka even if it’s a detriment to their offence. If you get beat by THJr. and KP so be it.

They expend too much energy on defense when they're needed to facilitate the offense - it's clear as day that the dynamic's simply not going to work during a playoff series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom