OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan sig lines have been getting better while the KD’s Kyrie’s PG’s Bron and Greek Freaks barely change from model to model

The same Lebron who had a chance to sign across the hallway & pick his Costar to come with him...... but still chose the Lakers organization because IT MATTERS

Become a Laker and sit in the same light as Kobe, Magic, Kareem, Shaq etc etc

or go to the Zune, and sit amongst the pantheon of Corey Maggete, knuckleheads & Steve Balmers coke plug

Honestly i have never seen sports media more wrong about a situation than how this Lakers/Clippers thing is turning out :lol:

Honorable mention to the Celtics Window & there gm "fleecing" everyone

Explain Jerry West drafting Kobe and practically purporting the entire league to avoid him, so he could finesse Divac for him? Or how about McHale who took a chance on KG?

Y'all wanna say that's luck too? I bet y'all never had the opportunity to be responsible for major decisions, so y'all think it's all luck. There's some skill behind these things guys :lol:

Jerry west just thought it was cool to spend $128Ms on Marcus Morris and luke kennard

feels like you trying to flex in that last paragraph too

The same Lebron who had a chance to sign across the hallway & pick his Costar to come with him...... but still chose the Lakers organization because IT MATTERS

Become a Laker and sit in the same light as Kobe, Magic, Kareem, Shaq etc etc

or go to the Zune, and sit amongst the pantheon of Corey Maggete, knuckleheads & Steve Balmers coke plug

Honestly i have never seen sports media more wrong about a situation than how this Lakers/Clippers thing is turning out :lol:

Honorable mention to the Celtics Window & there gm "fleecing" everyone

I mean you didn’t want Bron in the first place right?

Maybe those things are important to Bron. Good for him. Bron trying to sit in the same light of guys hes better than is wild to me though. But Bron is the organization wherever he goes. Which is why a lot of y’all didn’t want him in the first place.

props to bron for turning that organization around

Last edited:
At this point Clippers need to send Kawhi and PG doubles at Luka even if it’s a detriment to their offence. If you get beat by THJr. and KP so be it.

Kyrie wants to change the narrative and play the victim after he stood at the Garden and said he was coming back. Nobody forced him to do that, nobody asked him to do that.

I remember plenty of games he sat out vs Cleveland when he was in Boston. He's mentally fragile, can't stand the criticism.

Lebron got the smoke when he went back to Cleveland.

Durant got the smoke when he went back to OKC.

Man the **** up.

Dude is wild corny for bringing up racism when he knows he's about to get the smoke from the fans. He's the guy who gets bullied out of the neighborhood and now comes back with his big brothers talking smack.

The young players performed better without him on the floor. Homie couldn't even show up to game 7 to support them.

I get the narrative about Boston but frankly "this is America". This isn't about racism, this is about Kyrie turning his back on the city.

I think he's trying to flip the script on the fans to get ahead of what will inevitably be him getting booed and "f you Kyrie chants." I don't think he likes getting booed LOL. He's gonna get booed because of the perception of him being a quitter.

He should probably just bring a few onions of that sage and complete the sweep and his ethos won't be disturbed too much.

Everyone gets booed in pro sports upon their return if it ended on not the greatest of terms.

But at the end of the day it's his life and decision and he doesn't really owe anyone anything. Ended up working out for the Celtics because he's not really a leader and it gave the J's a chance to grow and take the keys.

A lot of the NBA is luck. Half of the team building is drafting and its more important to be lucky there than good

I think he's trying to flip the script on the fans to get ahead of what will inevitably be him getting booed and "f you Kyrie chants." I don't think he likes getting booed LOL. He's gonna get booed because of the perception of him being a quitter.

He should probably just bring a few onions of that sage and complete the sweep and his ethos won't be disturbed too much.

Everyone gets booed in pro sports upon their return if it ended on not the greatest of terms.

But at the end of the day it's his life and decision and he doesn't really owe anyone anything. Ended up working out for the Celtics because he's not really a leader and it gave the J's a chance to grow and take the keys.
Hed cry if they do him like VC

IMO Kyrie should've just went all out and said racism, forget the subtle in front of it. Just get it all out.

Jerry west just thought it was cool to spend $128Ms on Marcus Morris and luke kennard

feels like you trying to flex in that last paragraph too

Again, another superlative. They needed to fill those roles, and did with two guys who were solid role players in the past. You think Jerry West is going to have a lasting legacy being known as the guy who spent $128m on Morris and Kennard? C'mon, man. Some of you guys are worse than politicians with the way y'all navigate narratives.

So, since you believe it's a players league and GM's/Org get "lucky", so you'd subscribe to the thought maybe we don't need those roles either? You propose we let players run teams?

IMO Kyrie should've just went all out and said racism, forget the subtle in front of it. Just get it all out.

He should've addressed it when he was there. Because he came out in 2019 and said he never experienced racism as an opponent there. So now the timing is a little curious on the eve of his first return with fans. He's trying to get out in front of it and set the deck. Which if he doesn't like that negative energy of booing and chants, it's actually pretty clever :lol:

What would make it extra awkward is if they gave him a video tribute.

Lebron back in Cleveland

LeBron-James_-return-game-in-2010-almost-got-called-off-due-to-rowdy-crowd.jpg

Durant back in OKC

w620-158e57f43116cacbb11c4b747373c7f6.jpg

Kyrie back in Boston

ELF2--.gif

I mean you didn’t want Bron in the first place right?

Maybe those things are important to Bron. Good for him. Bron trying to sit in the same light of guys is better than is wild to me though. But Bron is the organization wherever he goes. Which is why a lot of y’all didn’t want him in the first place.

props to bron for turning that organization around

I didn't want Bron UNLESS he came with someone else, Bron by himself & no injuries would have had us as a perennial 4th seed.... AD comes along championships so it worked out fine.....

Also ya'll could try the backhanded Lebron saved ya'll ****..... but a majority of ALA was living off of that "nobody cares about the Laker brand", there's banks everywhere, who would wanna sign with that FO..... then the Biggest current star in the NBA signs with them :lol:

Again, another superlative. They needed to fill those roles, and did with two guys who were solid role players in the past. You think Jerry West is going to have a lasting legacy being known as the guy who spent $128m on Morris and Kennard? C'mon, man. Some of you guys are worse than politicians with the way y'all navigate narratives.

So, since you believe it's a players league and GM's/Org get "lucky", so you'd subscribe to the thought maybe we don't need those roles either? You propose we let players run teams?

People are just disagreeing with you, and you seem to have a hard time handling it.

You are the ones twisting yourself in knots with these whataboutisms and struggle sweeping generalizations because you feel you have some special insight.

You are acting like a baby ***** right now. :lol:

Relax

you need systems in place. Bad organizations exist. A bad player can make a good organization look bad. A great player can make an organization look good. GMs make mistakes. GMs get lucky. GMs make great choices.

but the nba is always going to be about the player. No superlatives.

That atmosphere in Cleveland in 2010 was insane man :sick:, felt like the Pacers returning to Auburn Hills after the malice :lol:

I forgot about the Bron jersey burnings on youtube. Social media would've been crazy for that if it was as relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom