OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d never tear down another Black man...try again 🤗
Still a Cavs fan too btw :pimp:

SkeletalSmartEgret-size_restricted (2).gif

Kyrie wants to change the narrative and play the victim after he stood at the Garden and said he was coming back. Nobody forced him to do that, nobody asked him to do that.

I remember plenty of games he sat out vs Cleveland when he was in Boston. He's mentally fragile, can't stand the criticism.

Lebron got the smoke when he went back to Cleveland.

Durant got the smoke when he went back to OKC.

Man the **** up.

Dude is wild corny for bringing up racism when he knows he's about to get the smoke from the fans. He's the guy who gets bullied out of the neighborhood and now comes back with his big brothers talking smack.

The young players performed better without him on the floor. Homie couldn't even show up to game 7 to support them.

I get the narrative about Boston but frankly "this is America". This isn't about racism, this is about Kyrie turning his back on the city.
Bill Russell stated that he played for the Celtics, not Boston. Eff the city, as anyone who has a conscious would not want rep that city, anymore than willingly repping Mississippi and their racist past while being Black.

what did they do/say?

Not so much what they say, but how they behave.

Some of them straight up call their players "cattle". I won't name the person who said that, but I thought that was wild af.

It's also the egotistical nature of their social circle. Some of them do it for leisure. Not even for business income :lol:

Kawhi is a fraud just like Lebron

Kawhi got carried by Spurs big 3 and Danny Green.
Kawhi beat an injured Warriors team and known playoff fraud Stephanie Curry.

We should have a discussion if GMs have primes like players do.
Sam Presti out here looking like a beautiful piece of organic produce you bought from Whole Foods but forgot about for a few days, now there's gnats all over the place and you go look and it's been done rotted and turned to mush. #simile
Bill Russell stated that he played for the Celtics, not Boston. Eff the city, as anyone who has a conscious would not want rep that city, anymore than willingly repping Mississippi and their racist past while being Black.
Bill Russell is married to a yt woman

They probably done but they ain't taking the broom

Don't be so sure. They have not responded well to adversity or shown mental toughness all year, except in the games they managed to win short-handed without Kawhi and PG. If they win one, it will be more because the Mavs let up one night.

Funny how Garnett said his only regret in basketball was not coming to Boston sooner in his career.

But please tell us more about the 60s and 70s

Funny how Garnett said his only regret in basketball was not coming to Boston sooner in his career.

But please tell us more about the 60s and 70s
Wait, Boston has done something to absolve themselves from their reputation that was earned through those years, and you are using Garnett as proof of such, even though till today Russell hates Boston? Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom