OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got bucks winning tonight. Think they didn’t get a friendly whistle in game 1 and expect the referring to be more even this game.

Not getting a “Friendly whistle” is a nice way to put it. Milwaukee couldn’t buy a foul for the first 3 quarters.
While Booker was getting the superstar treatment. At this point I need to accept that NBA is basically wrestling and there is an agenda that the public is not privy to.

213450143_4870380649657087_8209911864662884858_n.jpg

I'd be surprised if Ben is an all star again
He’ll be one. Sure he kinda sucks offensively in the HC but when he isn’t playing shook he’s one of the better players in the league on both sides. We’ve seen him perform up to “superstar” status but he has to do it night in and night out, just not before the ASB :smh:

He’ll be one. Sure he kinda sucks offensively in the HC but when he isn’t playing shook he’s one of the better players in the league on both sides. We’ve seen him perform up to “superstar” status but he has to do it night in and night out, just not before the ASB :smh:

Assuming he doesn’t get traded, who does he replace in the East in the next 2 years?

they added Harden. Trae not getting snubbed again. Maybe not Jaylen brown either.

the jig is up

Assuming he doesn’t get traded, who does he replace in the East in the next 2 years?

they added Harden. Trae not getting snubbed again. Maybe not Jaylen brown either.

the jig is up
Myrie :nerd:

Beal :nerd:

Jimmy Bunyan :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

jig definitely up but just hitting 70% from the line is basically the bare minimum to remain an AS. His aggression correlates directly to his FTs. When he’s hitting the FTs, he attacks way more often with actual intentions of scoring. Just look at the Utah game and his late Jan - ASB stretch. ***** can do it but he gotta get out his own head, if not he can get out of Philly

When I read thread replies I usually dont look at who typed it up unless it's something funny or some wild statement.

But when I see a meme almost 99% of the times its had pants had pants . He's either a NT bot or on every social media basketball page. My guy here puts in work every morning.

Myrie :nerd:

Beal :nerd:

Jimmy Bunyan :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

jig definitely up but just hitting 70% from the line is basically the bare minimum to remain an AS. His aggression correlates directly to his FTs. When he’s hitting the FTs, he attacks way more often with actual intentions of scoring. Just look at the Utah game and his late Jan - ASB stretch. ***** can do it but he gotta get out his own head, if not he can get out of Philly

CE00DA62-588A-4639-BFC5-FE623FBB24A0.png

The overreactions here are insane with Simmons man. Dude isn't the superstar he was touted to be, never a franchise cornerstone if you want to win a championship but he's still capable of being an AS :lol:

NT would love to have you think that the game is based on style points, but its based on results & Ben does as much to help his team win as the 20-25 ppg scorers with all the "wiggle" & pretty step backs who are habitual 30-40 win guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom