OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does's your company's HR department know you are in here defending Ben Simmons?

Not sure, I usually ignore emails from them.

I'm trying to point out we're prisoners of the moment with Ben Simmons. Some of ya'll making it seem like Popeye Jones was a better ball player than Simmons. Someone even went as far as to say there's role players in the NBA who do what Ben Simmons does.

FB_IMG_1625768729152.jpg

And making fun of you for acting like you're on a higher mental plain than everyone even though you're coming off as a whiney teenager makes me short bus right?

See ya!

tenor.gif
So anything u don't agree with is whiny? Join the circle jerk or go to a different message board. That's how yall want it to be here? Satisfying needs lol yea that's clearly what many are here for.

So anything u don't agree with is whiny? Join the circle jerk or go to a different message board. That's how yall want it to be here? Satisfying needs lol yea that's clearly what many are here for.

Don't agree =/= complaining content isn't tailored to what you want on the internet

Does baby need his bottle? So cranky

Get out your emotions it’s a message board nerd

Not sure, I usually ignore emails from them.

I'm trying to point out we're prisoners of the moment with Ben Simmons. Some of ya'll making it seem like Popeye Jones was a better ball player than Simmons. Someone even went as far as to say there's role players in the NBA who do what Ben Simmons does.

Most people's point is that Ben Simmons is a massive underachiever. People expect a generational talent, he said he wanted to be the best in the game. Being a good to sometimes great role player is not enough especially for the price.

Not faulting Ben for taking what the market said he could get, but if you are gonna compare him to something like Green we gotta remember the market said Green was worth much less than 30 million a year.

Bens Simmons is not a scrub, but his where is at as a player, given the money he is making, is unacceptable and frankly a bit ridiculous

A PG that can't shoot, won't shoot, and has made no progress on the problem in 5 years to the point and needs to be benched in the fourth because of it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom