OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said he never asked to be a 1-2 option. When has Ben Simmons openly said he should be a #1-2 option? I never recall him saying this. That's what the Sixers wanted for him.

🤣🤣🤣

This is a CRAZY take, but if he does have the mindset it pretty much validates all the stories about him not giving a damn about working on his game. Pretty sure he called himself the 'Fresh Prince' to Bron's King James at some point.

I'm sorry i wasn't aware of that a three time All Star who's also a DPOY candidate wasn't good at basketball :lol:

Sorry if I'm paying long max money I need to see the ball go from his hand to the bottom of the net more often.

Too bad they can't incentivize his contract.

I said he never asked to be a 1-2 option. When has Ben Simmons openly said he should be a #1-2 option? I never recall him saying this. That's what the Sixers wanted for him.

When I read thread replies I usually dont look at who typed it up unless it's something funny or some wild statement.

But when I see a meme almost 99% of the times its had pants had pants . He's either a NT bot or on every social media basketball page. My guy here puts in work every morning.

214011283_4870659896295829_8762202022673738941_n.jpg

Is anyone suggesting that he can’t? He’s not a player than you can play in winning time right now, confidently. When you’re being paid that much then that cripples roster building when I have to sit my $30mm a year guy during these minutes, and presumably have to find a cheaper option to replace him during that time. It’s tough to build around.
This. He makes too much money for the flaws he has and it's hard for a team to even trade for him and not have the same problem of him having too much responsibility because of that contract

Dudes really in here defending Aussie Oubre again :smh:

aepps20 aepps20 I blame Critical Race Theory for this.

No lies detected. Dudes are defending crumb bum that hates AMERICA, hates AUSTRALIA 🇦🇺 and hates being in the NBA. This is what Critical Race Theory does and it needs to be stopped. Raheem Sterling took a dive yesterday because he couldn't stand that the Danes were calling out the teaching of Critical Racism Theory and he was so overwhelmed with emotion he fell to the ground.

:lol: You get drafted #1 overall and get hype as a generational prospect then that’s typically was you’re going to be asked to be. Throw in a ROY and quick start off to his career and the expectations grow. When did we start tracking which stars ask to be the #1 or #2 option? It’s usually pretty evident who has that in them. People absolutely thought Ben did until more recently.

The former #1 overall pick not asking to be a 1st or 2nd option?

00520EA7-7BF1-47D0-AC03-4261F00A3A14.gif

Simmons didn't pick himself to go #1 either.

Everyone knew coming into the draft, he couldn't shoot. I'm not saying he should deserve the kind of money he's getting.

What I am saying is that he can still be a VERY productive/effective NBA player in a championship caliber team.

Everyone knew coming into the draft, he couldn't shoot. I'm not saying he should deserve the kind of money he's getting.

What I am saying is that he can still be a VERY productive/effective NBA player in a championship caliber team.

He shot jump shots in high school and college though. It wasn’t close to the same level he’s at now.

Does your company's HR department know you are in here defending Ben Simmons?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom