OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
khris actually had a decent gm1 and been showing up this post season
the zero foul shots is what's frustrating

These *****s hell :lol:

D2C6F4FD-6DBA-4E97-87C1-C24AA9030C49.jpeg

or jrue missing eight layups
khris not going to the line in either gm
they probably win some of those 50/50 long balls

That could definitely happen again. Dude has been ghost on offense outside of a few games against Atlanta. Jrue just needs to make three more shots and they win both games at home. It's infuriating to watch Jrue play offense.

Wasn’t she supposed to be dating Alfonzo McKinnie?

I don't know how ya'll mad at this. You walk into some little high school game as Drake, w/ Lebron -- Peak superpowers, and you see that thang sittin there? Oh yeah we taking the team out to eat after and getting to know her.

I don't know how ya'll mad at this. You walk into some little high school game as Drake, w/ Lebron -- Peak superpowers, and you see that thang sittin there? Oh yeah we taking the team out to eat after and getting to know her.

Haven't been more proud of Aubrey than I am right now. He's an amazing performer, amazing father, amazing step father and AMAZING FRIEND.

Did she get work done? I know a few women built like this off the natural. Anways, it is what it is. His momma looking like that aint staying in the house cooking Totino's Pizza Rolls and making pallets for him and his friends during sleepovers and dropping them off at the skating rink. He probably been tucking himself in at night since he was 8.

Never forget how old NT roasted Draya when we found out she left her son home alone with some Ramen Noodles while she visited a "friend".

He might as well get as much out of this as he can too :lol:

Get some clothes, a few stacks deposited, whatever it is while the tab is running.

Feel liks Khris averages 30 a game at home in the playoffs he gon bounce back. Jrue I'm a little worried about. Defensively CP shouldn't really be draining him like this considering who's he guarded this playoffs. The missed layups seem like nerves to me. Which is really weird.

1st ballot Giannis. THREE DRIBBLES :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom