OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right on all this my G except that Kevin Love hasn't been an option for the last 2 seasons. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Touche. :lol:

lol i'm not sure why you did all that typing for. i know in reality non first or second option get paid but as your post proves, it's tough to get good team results when they do

Sorry, bad habit. I used to hate when dudes would throw out a point with zero facts/stats/reasonable logic to back up said point.

Looking at this injury issue from a different angle and since this is a sneaker forum, do you'll think these predominantly low top, plastic/mesh shoes with foam cushioning are a contributing factor?

This is a great take that I agree with. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the last true high tops were the Kobe X elites.

No question if Kyrie had those on, his ankle wouldn't have gotten injured as badly as it did imho.

The Bron 15s and Durant 8 elites were faux high tops that won't do much for an ankle roll.

Nike tech these days go to running. Joyrides, vapes, etc.

EDIT:
The first couple of Currys were also true highs

I said this last night and they said I’m jumping the gun …. Series don’t start to a home team lose 😂

Kind of ironic that you were the first to reply.

30E3F208-AB19-48D4-852C-79B58B4E40E7.jpeg

B3A44DF3-0472-4765-8962-D1CCDB74A411.jpeg

👀👀

I remember when a lot of dudes in here were saying Bucks vs Nets was the finals lol.
Not sure if people were saying this after Kawhi got hurt but if either Harden or Irving was fully healthy I believe they would have beat PHX (they clearly would have beat MIL imo)

If Kawhi was healthy I believe they would have made it against BKN and then it would have been a toss up if Nets weren't fully healthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom