OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Bucks win the NBA title, then every Antetokounmpo brother in the NBA would have a ring

I don’t think that’s true. I think they have a 4th brother who isn’t in the league. The oldest.

*Edit - there’s actually 5 brothers altogether and two of them aren’t in the NBA.

I need had pants had pants to drop a Jrue Workday meme to complete the cringe cycle

Get it out the system and come guns blazing game 3 dog

208463841_4875243462504139_5067703855814494217_n.jpg

That highlight reel, damn 🔥
I don’t doubt he’s put in the grind. But man some MFers just destined for the league

Yeah, the finishes in traffic, instincts on hesi/change of direction moves, etc. A lot of that is just natural ability.

Watching Jrue struggle has been hard to watch. He is legit a good dude and a good player. I think a lot of this is mental as he's never been on a team where winning 🏆is the goal which is different.

I don’t think that’s true. I think they have a 4th brother who isn’t in the league. The oldest.

*Edit - there’s actually 5 brothers altogether and two of them aren’t in the NBA.

Yeah, that's why I said "then every Antetokounmpo brother in the NBA"

Watching Jrue struggle has been hard to watch. He is legit a good dude and a good player. I think a lot of this is mental as he's never been on a team where winning 🏆is the goal which is different.

You think it's that? You don't think it's a combination of adjusting to playing with Giannis + The system Coach put in place?

I don't necessarily agree but Adam Silver does make some interesting points. Despite the uptick in resting, it hasn't done anything to lessen the number of injuries.

Players in the '80s and '90s famously played heavy minutes almost every game.

Is it the pace of play? Or is it the style of play?Players are more athletic now than they've ever been. Their asked to cover a lot more ground and the pace of play is faster than it was in that era.

Last edited:
You think it's that? You don't think it's a combination of adjusting to playing with Giannis + The system Coach put in place?

Those are definitely factors but he has looked worse in the playoffs than the regular season and missing layups and free throws just seems like lemon 🍋 rear end to me.

Never forget how old NT roasted Draya when we found out she left her son home alone with some Ramen Noodles while she visited a "friend".

It's funny you mentioned her. I happened to google "whatever happened to draya from basketball wives" earlier today and it was interesting to read how she regrets her time on the show due to the portrayal of Black women. She says she's focused on her businesses nowadays and I can't lie, I was shocked at her 180.

She was one of the OG NT fap chicks. Her following on here was crazy....

Aye no funny ****.. she would give yall buckets :pimp:
She hooping hooping.

She's the chosen one. For real for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom