OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
so thats what it looks like when the suns face a healthy team? hahahahahahaha

Hahahahaha F Chris Paul with his little man syndrome! Im baking a cake everytime this weasel fails! I hope he comes back 5 more years just to lose over and over.
Im typin this sh*t with the biggest smile on my face!

1) lol thats what yall get for having a damn parade after winning the west... yall really celebrated lmfao. But I guess thats what happens with frachises who have always had a losing culture (and it continues)

2) the whole Booger thing being the next Kobe should never be talked about again... it was probably the dumbest thing ever uttered in the history of humans

3) yall still the luckiest team to make it to the finals. NO AD, MURRAY, KAWHI?!?! YALL cant tell me shieeeeeeeeeeet!

4) I'm glad Suns fans will be crying to bed. I hope yall are depressed for a long time. No moral victories here too, stop trying to feel good cus we both know you are dying inside right now and that makes me EXTREMELY HAPPY

giphy.gif
i love this energy :rofl:

Hahahahaha F Chris Paul with his little man syndrome! Im baking a cake everytime this weasel fails! I hope he comes back 5 more years just to lose over and over.

1) lol thats what yall get for having a damn parade after winning the west... yall really celebrated lmfao. But I guess thats what happens with frachises who have always had a losing culture (and it continues)

2) the whole Booger thing being the next Kobe should never be talked about again... it was probably the dumbest thing ever uttered in the history of humans

3) yall still the luckiest team to make it to the finals. NO AD, MURRAY, KAWHI?!?! YALL cant tell me shieeeeeeeeeeet!

4) I'm glad Suns fans will be crying to bed. I hope yall are depressed for a long time. No moral victories here too, stop trying to feel good cus we both know you are dying inside right now and that makes me EXTREMELY HAPPY

giphy.gif
Report.PNG

I live in Phoenix and since Game 2 theres only been 1 team that looked like they wanted it n they have the Trophy.

All the hate on Booker makes no sense he is literally the only Suns player that turned up after Game 2 yes he failed in big moments but he put forth effort.

Chris Paul disapeared on the biggest stage the so called best PG of his generation couldnt find a way to positively impact the game and turn things around he choked.

The Suns didnt make any adjustments, box out, hustle or show any desire to do the little things that come up big and they got what they deserved the effort was not there.

CP3 needs to take the vet minimum (which will never happen) he owes the Suns a I went missing in the finals discount this is what makes players great turning up on the biggest stage so CP3 sit down u choked.

N Milwaukee was not a healthy team Donte DiVincenzo has been in a cast for most of the Playoffs if he was out the guarding Booker it woulda been a wrap sooner.

Im not a second place guy im not gonna say good season Suns I cant give credit for lack of effort its inexcusable good luck getting back next year.

You're definitely right that Cleveland is small market, and Lebron brought it home.

And yes, they were more dysfunctional.

I don't see why Lebron is being defended, actually.

-foe

Yeah I was just saying that what we saw with the Bucks was, for a long time, the standard for how teams would win championships (functional org develops into a contender without relying in big FA signings, forced trades, etc. etc.). I think winning with a dysfunctional org is damn near impossible unless you can just attract FAs etc simply because of the market.

We’re going to act like the Lacob-owned Warriors were a dysfunctional org now, with their incredible drafting, etc.? Not to mention they aren’t a small market franchise since the cover the entire Bay Area.

incredible drafting is scouting and taking Steph at #7, Klay at #11…Draymond at 30 something in the second round, Barnes in the lotto…Moving prime Monte for injured Bogut. Signing Barbosa and livingsinton (who was on his way out….Bobby Portis says hi 👋🏾). Overpaying for Iggy and relegating him to the bench…And leading that team to a chip and making bold coaching decisions like firing Kidd and getting bud.

Bucks drafted Giannis at 15. Middleton in the second round. Scooped Lopez. Grabbed portis from home. PJ on the market. And overplayed for jrue. Two franchises that haven’t won since the 70s. Built through the draft and found cornerstone franchise pieces and built talent around them that weren’t flashy at all, at the time.

Couple other teams got this model too. And they some of the better teams, RIGHT now, when you step back and think of it.

giphy.gif

Sheesh. You win. :lol:

incredible drafting is scouting and taking Steph at #7, Klay at #11…Draymond at 30 something in the second round, Barnes in the lotto…Moving prime Monte for injured Bogut. Signing Barbosa and livingsinton (who was on his way out….Bobby Portis says hi 👋🏾). Overpaying for Iggy and relegating him to the bench…And leading that team to a chip and making bold coaching decisions like firing Kidd and getting bud.

Bucks drafted Giannis at 15. Middleton in the second round. Scooped Lopez. Grabbed portis from home. PJ on the market. And overplayed for jrue. Two franchises that haven’t won since the 70s. Built through the draft and found cornerstone franchise pieces and built talent around them that weren’t flashy at all, at the time.

Couple other teams got this model too. And they some of the better teams, RIGHT now, when you step back and think of it.

lol I’m not sure if you’re trying to argue with me but we’re saying the same thing-both the Bucks and Warriors were/are NOT dysfunctional orgs when they built the teams they did and won.

Cleveland, on the other hand, absolutely was. They arguably drafted the worst #1 pick of all time literally the year before LeBron came back lmao

cp gonna decline that 40M option and sign a multi year max at the age of 36 :lol:
when is mikal up for an extension? i can see some team throwing a nice sized bag at him

Bucks' experience vs. the Suns' inexperience was huge. Almost the entire Bucks rotation had years of playoff experience vs. the Suns having only CP3 and Crowder. Booker had flashes of greatness but also started looking like a guy who was in his first playoff season in this series. Ayton, Bridges, and Cam Johnson all had some moments in the 2 wins but disappeared during the 4 losses. Then when CP3 started struggling too, they were in trouble.

Putting Giannis at the 5 was the series changing adjustment.

Effectively made Ayton a liability on both ends.

Suns never had a counter. Jrue not switching and sticking to CP and Book changed as well. All the Suns could do was switch to Cannaugthen on offense.

Congrats Bucks fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom