OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kwame PLEASE give this man some more of momma’s cooking
A843509A-151D-4AB2-898B-7586CAEEFD69.jpeg
2DC6B47E-3787-408A-A6CC-F855B6284C67.jpeg

That’s not what I’m saying. I’m saying a team that homegrown their core stars thru the draft and added pieces plus good coaching. It’s really that simple.

Giannis-Steph
Middleton - Klay

Cornerstones. You’re dragging this convo into the mud, and completely misunderstand and projecting your own thoughts on what you think I’m saying. Stop twisting my words. I’m writing in simple terms. But I’ll leave it alone.

It’s really simple for you to follow but you choose not too. For whatever reason. Idk why

Middleton wasn't drafted by Milwaukee bruh. Middleton ain't make a all-star game til he was 27. Klay made it at 24. That's what you also leave out. You know your basketball but you can't make these comparisons then leave details out. :lol:

You would have a point if this was Jabari/ Giannis/Middleton but it's not.

Now go back to every championship in NBA history and do this foolishness.

Do better

It's not a diss on Giannis. I'm more commenting on how reactionary, hot takey, and in the moment everything is. You misinterpreted.

But it's a fact. If injuries didn't happen, the narrative would be Giannis isn't good enough, the Bucks wasted all those picks on Jrue, and Bud would actually have been fired. I'm not saying any of that is true, but that would be the narrative that would go on for months-years.

Im not even talking about that. Lets stick with my convo. What you’re talking about is tired and low brow. First take stuff.

Im talking about different ways a franchise can build a championship contender…that doesn’t involve super splashy and immediate moves, but will pay off…if you paying attention.

Good luck, go ravens !

Middleton wasn't drafted by Milwaukee bruh. Middleton ain't make a all-star game til he was 27. Klay made it at 24. That's what you also leave out. You know your basketball but you can't make these comparisons then leave details out. :lol:

You would have a point if this was Jabari/ Giannis/Middleton but it's not.

These aren’t 1:1 things. You’re smarter than that. Khris got drafted by Detroit in 2012…but spent almost no time there (20 sum games) and was a buck the same time Giannis got there in 2013. They spent 8 years growing together. It was dope how Giannis singled him out at the podium. Them guys grew together.

Khris is a 2X All star. A 50-40-90 guy on 20-5-5. He’s ahead of the curve accolades wise, as Klay was at the time of the 2015 Warriors first chip. But again, enough about this. I’m simply stating the team building parallels. It’s right there.

You will be calling this team 5 all stars/HOF when it’s convenient for you in some years to suit whatever narrative you want.

Team building. That’s the topic.

Mike wilbon is working on a project chronicling the LIFE of Pee Pee

Hahahahahahahahaha man if you don't get tf outta here bubble eyes. Don't nobody care about the life of a sucka that be punching dudes in the meat and does it all in the name of being 'competitive'.

I think the media is making a little too much of this building of a winner angle. If KD doesn’t have $5 footlong feet the Bucks don’t get out of the conference semi’s. I see this team as Kawhi Raptors whom the stars aligned for at the perfect time. I do give Giannis props for overcoming his hyper extension, health is wealth.

"Rare"

Ain't been watching lol. He butt cheeks when it matters.

butt cheeks when it matters?

Where do you guys get your information from?

Have you ever seen how pathetic kobe bryant was at clutch playoff shots?

Have you ever seen how pathetic kobe bryant was in elimination games?

Have you ever seen how pathetic kobe bryant was in game 7's?

Have you ever seen how pathetic kobe bryant was in the NBA Finals?

Have you ever seen how pathetic kobe bryant was in game 7 of the NBA Finals?

Where do you guys get your information from?

Y'all literally make up your own stats based on your heart's wishes.

Then when someone tells you that reality has more credibility than your heart's desire, you try to change the subject.

Grow up.

kobe bryant WAS BUTT CHEEKS WHEN IT MATTERED MOST.

Let's talk about some NBA Finals stats:

Giannis Antetokounmpo scored 41, 42 & 50 within his first SIX Finals games.

kobe bryant played 37 Finals games and it was proven that he was incapable of scoring 41 points.

Allen Iverson scored 48 points in is first Finals game.

kobe bryant played 37 Finals games and it was proven that he was incapable of scoring 41 points.

Shaquille O'Neal scored 43 & 41 within his first SIX Finals games.

Dwyane Wade scored 42 & 43 within his first FIVE Finals games.

Devin Booker scored 40+ points TWICE in SIX Finals games.

kobe bryant scored 40+ points ONCE in THIRTY-SEVEN Finals games.

LeBron James scored 41+ TWICE in the Finals in a two-game span.

Michael Jordan scored 41+ FOUR times in the Finals in a four-game span.

Can someone tell me exactly what kobe bryant did in the Finals that makes you guys hold him in such high regard?

He didn't score a bunch of points.

He didn't shoot even a halfway-decent percentage.

He didn't get triple-doubles.

WHAT DID HE DO BESIDES GET CARRIED TO FREE RINGS?

How come you guys don't put guys like Robert Horry, Draymond Green, Javale McGee and Patrick McCaw in the same category? Did they not also get carried to free rings?

Lying-*** weirdos.

Some of you guys have sick fetishes about Steph and Kobe. One dude didn’t even play this postseason and the other isn’t even alive anymore (RIP). It’s borderline sociopathic.

I think Giannis being from another country contributes to him wanting to do it the right way. No Hollywood. No outside influence. No ego. Just team up with ya mans and get it done. Much respect. Similar to Dirk.

Was this the first non-super team title since Dirk in 2011? Or are we counting the 2014 Spurs, 2019 Raptors and potentially the 2020 Lakers?

I think Giannis being from another country contributes to him wanting to do it the right way. No Hollywood. No outside influence. No ego. Just team up with ya mans and get it done. Much respect. Similar to Dirk.
mark cuban that u? :rofl:

I agree with the idea that Giannis not growing up in the AAU, "team up", culture common in US basketball does shape his mentality. Not an indictment on American basketball players, just saying that Giannis has a different perspective

Some of you guys have sick fetishes about Steph and Kobe. One dude didn’t even play this postseason and the other isn’t even alive anymore (RIP). It’s borderline sociopathic.

Was this the first non-super team title since Dirk in 2011? Or are we counting the 2014 Spurs, 2019 Raptors and potentially the 2020 Lakers?

Super team is such a weird, loaded term IMO. Is it about the talent on the roster at the time or how the roster was constructed? Is it about how many all-star level players a team has or how they were acquired?

The 2020 Lakers third best player was KCP, no way they were super team. The won in the Kobe and Shaq model with two top five players and good role players

2019 Raptors certainly work a super team, just a well-balanced roster with one superstar.

The 2014 Spurs certainly weren't a super team. They really didn't have a single superstar. Probably the most balanced team I've ever seen. Relying on continuity, ball movement and coaching. Beautiful basketball.

Even if you look at the 2013 Heat, you'll see that they really weren't a super team. Chris Bosh was a role player by this time and only averaged 12 ppg.

Crazy that once Phoenix played a team that wasn't decimated by injuries, they get washed. Interesting🤔

The Suns celebrating winning the West like they won the Finals really didn't sit well with me. Glad Milwaukee won

Chris Paul has got to be sick. Everything went their way this season. Even throughout the regular season, Phoenix had ridiculous, outlier injury look

Every team they played in the playoffs was decimated by injuries and they had a 2-0 lead in the Finals with home court advantage and they still blew it. You hate to see it

Last edited:

You mean the dudes that rewrite kobe bryant's whole career based on what their hearts desire as opposed to what actually transpired?? Yeah, they're fasho weirdos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom