OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DCAllAfrican friscostylez friscostylez

and Y’ALL wonder why I hate on Steph?

I always say the same thing

I’m just the Yin to the Bistephsual Yang

Steph didn’t show up like Giannis that’s why he got eliminated with 2 chances in the play in.

Giannis leapfrogged over Steph whole career in 1 finals series

Steph never winning a FMVP, DPOY, MIP

Steph ain’t EVER show up like Giannis in a title clinching and he been to the Finals FIVE times

He’s not who y’all say he is

overrated af

Chile please

stephen-curry-eyeroll.gif

Lol of course it is but obviously that could be spun for basically every chip
True.
Credit to Giannis, mans was dominant as any big we’ve seen since shaq
Agreed.
and he couldn’t have hand picked a softer heartless team to face
He didn't hand pick them, though. He just got his team there. And they hadn't lost a game since being down 1-2 in the 1st. "Just because of injuries to AD, Murray..." WHO CARES?! lol They were ROLLING. Nine straight. Up 2-0 in the Finals. Defeated.
not to mention Brooklyn not being available
Why not? Who beat them?

"Well if KD's foot had..."

They were up 2-0. Why did it come down to KD's foot in Gm 7 after being up 2-0 after 2 games?

Because... the Bucks... beat them. After 0-2.

C'mon, man. Why are we doing this? Who's your guy? 👀 KD? Beard? Tombout heartless teams, I really hope it's not one of them. Steph? Dame? Lebby? Alotta stars falling short in comparison to what culminated last night. Who do you rock with that's got you so focused on 'perfect storm'ing this title run?

-foe

Highkey the most likeable superstar in the league, gotta have some deep character flaw to find a way to hate on someone as genuine and hardworking as him.

His journey and story is Disney movie status, real rags to riches stuff

The marketing potential/opportunity for Giannis is CRAZY.
Which is why I can't figure out why Nike didn't already have that lined up.

True. Agreed. He didn't hand pick them, though. He just got his team there. And they hadn't lost a game since being down 1-2 in the 1st. "Just because of injuries to AD, Murray..." WHO CARES?! lol They were ROLLING. Nine straight. Up 2-0 in the Finals. Defeated. Why not? Who beat them?

"Well if KD's foot had..."

They were up 2-0. Why did it come down to KD's foot in Gm 7 after being up 2-0 after 2 games?

Because... the Bucks... beat them. After 0-2.

C'mon, man. Why are we doing this? Who's your guy? 👀 KD? Beard? Tombout heartless teams, I really hope it's not one of them. Steph? Dame? Lebby? Alotta stars falling short in comparison to what culminated last night. Who do you rock with that's got you so focused on 'perfect storm'ing this title run?

-foe
I’m impartial which is why I can speak facts big bro 💯 😁

This was CP's last chance im guessing.

But he really needs to find a better mix between Houston CP and Mid range CP.

Bucks will give up above the break 3's off the dribble,
and CP has stopped taking those shots since he left Houston.

I think next year will be instructive.

Im not taking anything away from the Bucks or Giannis,
but I think it's fair to say they got some fortuitous circumstances this playoff run.

If Gannis comes back next year, and he still squashes every playoff defense
then we can start considering his all time great status.

Hell nah.

If Kiwi was considered an all time great after that fortuitous circumstance... Giannis damn sure can right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom