OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell nah.

If Kiwi was considered an all time great after that fortuitous circumstance... Giannis damn sure can right now.

1. What fortuitous circumstances?

2. Kawhi had already one a chip, and statistically
he was one of the most productive playoff players in modern history.

This was CP's last chance im guessing.

But he really needs to find a better mix between Houston CP and Mid range CP.

Bucks will give up above the break 3's off the dribble,
and CP has stopped taking those shots since he left Houston
STOP FLOPPING, STOP TRYNA BAIT CALLS, AND STOP TURNING THE BALL OVER IN CRUCIAL SITUATIONS.
Fixed.

-foe

I completely forgot mans hurt his ACL during this freakish run.

Jesus Herbert Christ...

-foe

I fell asleep in the middle of the 3rd, happen to wake up during the trophy presentation. Real talk Giannis leveled up, he did everything thing he was knocked for not being able to do. While I won’t down play how Kris played at times, Giannis carried this series in different ways and showcased his skills. I feel bad for CP3, I still ride with him, but being how this league changes and adapts to different styles he may not get another chance like this, this being the lead PG on a organic team, he may have to join a super team, and even with that it might be time to consider coming off of the bench and leading a 2nd unit.

Lowkey expecting both him and Melo in LA next season :lol:

I wouldn’t be surprised if Melo ends up with Steph, their bench scoring is mad inconsistent and I don’t think Kerr would have any trepidation with Anthony shooting the ball as much as he sees fit.

1. What fortuitous circumstances?

2. Kawhi had already one a chip, and statistically
he was one of the most productive playoff players in modern history.

The discussion in 2019 after the Raps won that chip:

1. KD and Klay being hurt ala Kyrie getting hurt for Giannis.

2. Yes he had one chip, but wasn't the best player on the Spurs. Also he had what you'd consider 2 elite playoff runs (2017 & 2019). Giannis had 2019 and this year. Giannis has also had the dominant regular season stuff that Kawhi doesn't have hence the b2b regular season MVPs. His Finals performance is the best since Shaq in 2000. Can't be touting Kawhi in 2019 and try to question Giannis now.

Giannis
Embiid
AD
Jokic
Towns/Ayton
This dude and Ayton?
1626878329001.png

Giannis is an all time great already. Period.
Yup. He's right in the thick of the GOAT Power Forward conversation behind Timmy even if he never played another game.
My son Zion got next. Not next season but he’s going to have one of these runs too.
Zion got a shot.

If the Mavs rob Luka of an opportunity to have this kind of run, I'm just gonna jump the shark and become a Laker fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom