OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Where's Kwame when you need him :lol: :smh:

Dudes really acting dumb or disingenuous as hell like they don't know what a super team is >D

No one on the planet considered either Middleton or Jrue to be top 50 players a month ago

Man almost never knows what he’s talking about

lol the dude is clearly making hot takes to get views and engagement (hell, it's clearly working since we're not talking about it) so he can get his bag. Not even remotely trying to defend him in saying this-I absolutely hate this kind of sports media/"journalism" since it's the same sh*t FOX News/MSNBC, etc. do with politics.

My favorite tweet I seen shared only because I remember how hard I laugh everytime Booker flex’s, especially after that dunk that didn’t count of his:lol:

42D6C186-9FA8-4529-BC93-17A63A268A5B.jpeg

Where's Kwame when you need him :lol: :smh:

Dudes really acting dumb or disingenuous as hell like they don't know what a super team is >D

No one on the planet considered either Middleton or Jrue to be top 50 players a month ago

:stoneface: To this guy and his comments.

Khris is a 2X All star. A 50-40-90 guy on 20-5-5. He’s ahead of the curve accolades wise, as Klay was at the time of the 2015 Warriors first chip. But again, enough about this. I’m simply stating the team building parallels. It’s right there.

You will be calling this team 5 all stars/HOF when it’s convenient for you in some years to suit whatever narrative you want.
That’s not what I’m saying. I’m saying a team that homegrown their core stars thru the draft and added pieces plus good coaching. It’s really that simple.

Giannis-Steph
Middleton - Klay
Jrue - KD 🤔

Hot take: playing this year (and more, obviously) w/ Chris "We're up 2-0... wait, what?" Paul has altered CookBook's path in a negative way.

-foe

Congrats to the Bucks well deserved champs but i’m not gonna act like they were some juggernaut of a team . They probably are a below average champion team of the last decade if we’re being honest

Only person acting like this is Stak and Perk (for nasty reasons)

Congrats to the Bucks well deserved champs but i’m not gonna act like they were some juggernaut of a team . They probably are a below average champion team of the last decade if we’re being honest

The lesser version of this team was on pace to win 70 games a year ago.

This version slightly regressed record wise…but was still dominant.

It’s a great team. With a great player and good pieces. Idk how y’all don’t see it.

It’s a random dude but this mentality exists @Hank Scorpio

like European players can’t be divas

I've become a big fan of Luka but he might the biggest diva in the league right now. :lol:

I'm surprised but not surprised people are still pushing this nonsense and we know it's rooted in that black americans/hip hop/thugs/arrogant/can't control them stereotype. The media was going extra hard with this in 04-05 when Team USA lost and after the brawl in Detroit.

The lesser version of this team was on pace to win 70 games a year ago.

This version slightly regressed record wise…but was still dominant.

It’s a great team. With a great player and good pieces. Idk how y’all don’t see it.

It’s not that they aren’t a great team, it’s just that next year there are quite a few powerhouses in the league that, at least on paper, when healthy are better. Like how did the Bucks let an injured Nets squad take them to 7 and almost beat them if not for KD’s toe? That never should have happened. That said, like any team, they can improve next year but I think winning a title next year is going to be significantly more difficult, in terms of their opponents. Hell, whomever makes it out the West will no doubt be a FAR better team than his Suns squad.

It’s not that they aren’t a great team, it’s just that next year there are quite a few powerhouses in the league that, at least on paper, when healthy are better. Like how did the Bucks let an injured Nets squad take them to 7 and almost beat them if not for KD’s toe? That never should have happened. That said, like any team, they can improve next year but I think winning a title next year is going to be significantly more difficult, in terms of their opponents. Hell, whomever makes it out the West will no doubt be a FAR better team than his Suns squad.

Who in the east is better than them other than the Nets when healthy?

Healthy Nets, Lakers and Clippers were the best teams this year, followed by the Suns and Jazz.

Next year, I can only call the Nets and Lakers. I think the Bucks, and lesser extent the Suns are going to be cooked from their Finals run plus the Olympics.

It's already cold, you're just wasting volume.
So much for him driving a Telluride. :lol:

Yo, J really went at him though.:wow:

That was so personal that I would NOT be surprised if this had to do with the picking sides in the Rachel/MT feud.
Jalen is up to something though. Just because he got that good dye/Black Ice that don't run. I have an og bottle too. His hair is a shade of black past black. Black things in the background don't even be as black as his hair black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom