OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Healthy Nets, Lakers and Clippers were the best teams this year, followed by the Suns and Jazz.

Next year, I can only call the Nets and Lakers. I think the Bucks, and lesser extent the Suns are going to be cooked from their Finals run plus the Olympics.

As of right now I agree with this, but am looking forward to see what happens once free agency opens up. Kawhi and/or CP not re-signing with their current teams, a Dame trade, etcS could shake things up.

And he had covid

wow.png
- Said 8 years ago he didn't know where his next meal would come from.
- Drafted to Milwaukee. MILWAUKEE.
- Watches superteams get created left and right while he's got Middleton to his left and a rotating door to his right.
- Covid.
- Torn/sprained ACL.
- Finals team Heat, KD, Kyrie, Ice Trae, Chris Paul, CookBook.
- Champion.

#savage

-foe

I completely forgot he had a chance to eliminate Harden & wanted no parts of it :rofl: He’s gonna have a long long long list of regrets when he hangs em up

The announcer saying the Cp3 quote about “some people are built for it” in the clutch….then he turns it over a second later :smh:

It was a see-saw **** game for real. But in the final moments, he got insanely tight. **** was disappointing to watch. At the 3:50 mark, was some of the most disappointing ****. Cuz the announcer was right on it too lol. Down 1…even game/shot clock…and dribbles to pass to Dort in the corner, almost resulting in a TO.

you going to be happy like you were when KD went down?

🤔
I was happy for my team to have the opportunity to win the chip

Injuries suck so I would never wish that on another human being.

Zion is injury probe and thats are magnified by his weight, biomechanics, and how he plays

Some of y’all fail to acknowledge this tho

Rim protection and help is Giannis greatest asset. He should never be asked to guard a perimeter guy because your wings are getting cooked.

The series is now going according to plan.

Blowout game 3, tight one in game 4 before eventually pulling the victory.

Thinking Game 5 Suns go up early with Bucks fighting back winning the closest game of the series. CP has a turn back the clock/Tim Duncan game 6 against the Heat game. Still, Bucks pull it out down the stretch and then of course take game 6 at home in a well fought battle they end up winning by double digits.

Basketball is theatre.

1st Ballot Giannis :nthat:

Off by three points. :smh:

never trust no-bo-dy
Your moms'll set that @5$up, properly gassed up
Hoodied and masked up, sh!+, for that fast buck
She be laying in the bushes to light that @5$ up
Some of you guys are ridiculous. Why can't y'all be happy for Giannis?

Never change, NT. Never change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom