OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Negative
U ain’t cake or work like that
Move along pedestrian
1626891413692.gif

So my mother is going to throw on a hoodie and mask, wait for me in the bushes like a marine sniper, hit me up through the scope when I walk by and steal my wallet and valuable possessions?

monty really didn't send the double or trap hard on giannis. not even for a few possessions just to try it out. ayton was food out there
thought payne gave the suns great minutes, but did not see the floor in the second half

at some point, you got to live with pj, pat, bobby shooting open threes instead of giannis at the rim

I thought he was absent in the 2nd half. Dude is like the only one that was willing to drive to the basket and take shots. His energy would've thrown the Bucks set defense off a little bit, maybe even enough to free up Book a little more. But Monty went w/ the 16yr loser :lol:

There were a couple times down the stretch where I was wondering why cp3 wasn't pushing the pace and using his speed. I know he's not in his 20s anymore but it seemed like he could have gotten a few easy ones off speed alone. At the end of the day though when I look at cp3 shortcomings in playoffs, who has he lost to that he was really supposed to beat? I can't think of anyone.

Nvm forgot about Josh Smith and Corey brewer'

I don't understand it. There were times where they had solid fast breaks, only to slow it down and let the defense get set, and then gave it to Booker to drive pump-fake in the paint and then turn it over.

A lot of big names got hit with friendly friends today from Giannis.
Glad he said it though.
Means nothing coming form you and I.
Means the World coming from him, especially since he’s holding the O’Brien in his hands.

Only on the internet can you not celebrate an accomplishment.

Won three playoff rounds? Get back in the gym.
Would you celebrate getting 3/4 of a paycheck?

Nah I’m just joking :lol: People just take **** too far on the internet especially because they don’t understand what it’s like to be a pro athlete and how hard it is to win a championship in ANY sport

the one that stick in my mind off the top of my head

blew a 3-1 vs houston
2019 vs warriors when durant went out
2018 gm 7 with the missed threes at home. he was injured, so i'd give him a pass. team still had a good shot at winning
costly turnover in pivotal gm 5 vs thunder

i give him a pass on the 0-2 vs the spurs. the team was young and spurs were still a top tier team
That game 5 vs okc was bad but ultimately thunder were better. Taking that spurs team and warriors to 7 were impressive imo both those teams were significantly better. Same for 19 warriors were just better even without Durant. The Houston series the only one I really look at like damn what happened.

It's amazing how a player like CP3 get's away from all the slander totally unscathed.

He's been a bonafide loser his entire career. Has come up short. Have had people make excuses for his short comings. Blamed it on his injuries, but the ONE time he's benefited from injuries, had a 2-0 lead in the NBA FINALS. And STILL managed to come up short.

It's not even like he lost a game 7 down to the wire. His team lost 4 GAMES STRAIGHT. He turned the ball over consistently games 3-6. And went back to flopping and pushing guys up in the air. But he's immune/exempt from criticism?

Someone PLEASE walk me through why this man gets special treatment? I'd really like to understand. And don't tell me people here are talking about. I'm talking about the media.

You must be new here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom