OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Circlejerking the Finals winners always makes people irrational. It’s quite a strange phenomenon but seems to happen every year lol.
You're not wrong, but there's also something else that happens every single year: People discrediting the FMVP so long as it wasn't the guy they wanted to win.
I guarantee you a lot of these folks would turn right around and slander Giannis next year if the Bucks get bounced in the 2nd round next year like the Sixers did this year lol
At least they gave him props first when they were earned. There are people slandering him right now at the height of his career so far.

-foe

At least Cliff's brother and Book came out like men to speak to the media after the loss.

I definitely give them credit for that.

No Crowder, no Ayton, no Bridges, no Cam Payne.

I bet NONE of them were going to come out but that Monty told Chris and Book they had to.
Book spoke? I didn't see it.

You're not wrong, but there's also something else that happens every single year: People discrediting the FMVP so long as it wasn't the guy they wanted to win.

The only FMVP that I think they got wrong in the last decade is 2015. And no I don’t think it should have been Bron.

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
Book spoke? I didn't see it.

edit:

My apologies to Crowder. Thanks to elpablo21 (I don't know how to @ someone) for pointing out that he did speak.

And Spears actually framed a question to Chris saying "I know you're shy, but what does it mean....". :smh: (1:28 mark)

Last edited:
1626914598010.png
1626914598010.png

toy looks like it was modeled after every dude that did the "lebron challenge" except for lebron himself

You're not wrong, but there's also something else that happens every single year: People discrediting the FMVP so long as it wasn't the guy they wanted to win. At least they gave him props first when they were earned. There are people slandering him right now at the height of his career so far.

-foe

Oh it definitely goes both ways but the circlejerk is always stronger lol

I really like LeBron but, good lord, the LeGOAT idiots were in full swing after that Lakers title last year.. Even worse, it was only a few months after LTD so their irrational MJ hate and awful comparisons were in full swing. All of them were REAL quiet after the Suns series this year though lol

Did Giannis catch da rona at any point this year? Was wondering why he’d asked to be subbed out only after 3-4 mins into the first quarter. Dude seemed like he was hyperventilating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom