OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
5umj85w83nc71.png

had the bucks in 7 if giannis missed 1 game
clearly i would have said bucks in 6 with a healthy giannis

suns in 6 if giannis misses 2 or more games
bucks in 7 if he only misses 1 game
[/QUOTE]

This was fast

Odds to win the 2022 NBA title

Nets+200
Lakers+525
Bucks+900
Warriors+1300
Suns+1300
Jazz+1400
Clippers+1600
76ers+1600
Nuggets+2000
Mavericks+2800
Hawks+3500
Heat+3500
Celtics+5000
Trail Blazers+5000
Raptors+8000
Pelicans+8000
Grizzlies+10000
Bulls+10000
Knicks+10000
Pacers+10000
Hornets+10000

Last edited:
It seems like Kobe just went around and bigged up everyone who he could tell worked hard at their craft, and I'm trying to make it a point to keep THAT Mamba Mentality.

I've been told that one measure of a person is how they affect others. Look how many legit tweets and DMs and challenges are coming forth now that he's gone. Mans just made several people feel special, SEVERAL, pushing them to be next.

-foe

Cp3 is too smart for his own good. Instead of playing, he tries to manipulate the game as well. And all that trickery always ends up biting him in the ***.

it’s like, the bball gods won’t reward it. And he gets ridiculously TIGHH in those moments. You can see it on his face, and he starts doing weird ****.

That’s my man, but that **** he pulls is for sure some foolery.

:pimp::pimp::pimp:

Btw, I'm very disappointed that there's no Chris Paul Unappreciation Thread.

I told you that y'all slacking. :smh:

I would happily do it but I don't have the energy for it anymore. :lol:

Was hoping people went as hard with the “Point God” nickname jokes like they do for Wayoff P. Pretty disappointed:lol:

:lol: Relax. You’re taking this Suns loss way too deep for a lifelong Laker fan.
Famb, I am relaxed. No one is taking anything deep. I am just pushing back on some hot takes

Y'all just reaching IMO

It is hilarious you are telling me relax when last night you were bringing up Booker's IG comments and his cars as reasons you dislike dude. Seems like you are more emotionally invested in this discussion than me :lol:

Last edited:
Yannis’ broken English is gonna endear him to the target markets & liberals. Son stock has never been higher, naturally, but he’s got charisma & the hang of this social media thing as well. He also made sure to isolate himself pretty well from the buddy buddy nature of the league today. Does he have friends in the league outside his teammates?

Like Kiwi, he’s solidified. Unlike Kiwi, he likes people & is engaging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom