OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only FMVP that I think they got wrong in the last decade is 2015. And no I don’t think it should have been Bron.
I’ve been seeing a lot of discussion about Iggy winning that Finals MVP lately. I feel like people are looking at the stats and the fact that it’s Steph Curry and think he should’ve won. It’s a “you had to watch it in real time” thing. When they put Iguadola on Lebron, it changed the series. There’s a reason people were saying Lebron should win Finals MVP that series despite losing and not Steph Curry

I’ve been seeing a lot of discussion about Iggy winning that Finals MVP lately. I feel like people are looking at the stats and the fact that it’s Steph Curry and think he should’ve won. It’s a “you had to watch it in real time” thing. When they put Iguadola on Lebron, it changed the series. There’s a reason people were saying Lebron should win Finals MVP that series despite losing and not Steph Curry

TBH, LeBron should've won Finals MVP in 2015. **** the loss. The man lead both teams in every statistical category 🤣

I’ve seen brandon Jennings more than bryn Forbes. He has to be stopped

E66HoFfUcAIOzAT.jpeg

Legendary
wow.png

TBH, LeBron should've won Finals MVP in 2015. **** the loss. The man lead both teams in every statistical category 🤣

28/6/5 on 49-45 splits over the last 3 games of that series (all WINS to close the series. Including the highest 4th quarter scoring average in nba finals history…holds 3 of the highest scoring 4th quarters (2 of them in 2015).

But that 5/23 game 2 is stuck in your head, and the media and narratives told you a guy that averaged 26/6/6, provided wide open shots and won a finals didn’t “deserve it” :lol:

🤦🏾‍♂️. Programming is strong.

Last edited:
Midas well Hire Steve Da Stoner 🔥🔥. He going to have an NBA type knee injury the way he moving :smh:. Buddy going to find his way to the parade, and go off.

Like I said in the Fools Wildin thread, between Giannis escaping a major knee injury to win FMVP, and this dude, guys from Milwaukee knee cartilage just build different

Three years later buddy still limber as hell, mans must have been in the trap stretching his hammies and hip flexors.

Last edited:
I had no issue with Iggy taking that one. Bron had something like 210 points on 200 shots in the series. I’d never seen him lay so many bricks. Klay/Barnes were just fouling him. If not for Iggy he would’ve destroyed Jordan’s ppg record & Cleveland wins that series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom