OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Brandon Jennings storyline is hilarious. If I didn’t follow the NBA and was just looking at Twitter videos and watching the parade, I would have assumed he was a starter and major contributor to this championship. I’m surprised Bobby Portis is allowing this and hasn’t told him to take a seat and get all up out the videos yet

Well because he's not West Indian and looked to trademark our culture to sell back to us
It's like when Kim K tried to trademark Kimono
Or when Bron tried to get paid every time someone ate a taco on tuesday
I didn't really care that much when I read about it mainly because I knew dude was gonna change it. Can't be pissing off Caribbean people if you are trying to sell rum.

But I shook my head and laughed when I saw Nicki Minaj trying to call dude out for cultural appropriation. Da hypocrisy

So if Jrue and Khris get the rona cause of this does team u.s.a only have 10 players?

764D126B-5C24-4F74-AFFD-9048C74F6DB2.gif

At this point, you're just disagreeing with me for the Hell of it 🤣

Well because he's not West Indian and looked to trademark our culture to sell back to us
It's like when Kim K tried to trademark Kimono
Or when Bron tried to get paid every time someone ate a taco on tuesday
Ok Didn't know about the trademark part, I get that. Tons of people own international liquor companies though, it seemed like if Mexicans going at The Rock for Teremana or French getting at Diddy for Ciroc.

So Giannis girl didn’t let him go to vegas that night and instead had to go celebrate at chic-fil-a the next morning 😭

she got that boy on 24 hour LOCKDOWN, NO YARD TIME! :rofl:

geez boy closes out NBA finals + drops 50 onions on em and she like nah u can’t go hang with the fellas in vegas 💀

she 15 months pregnant and ain’t really looking her best at the peak of her mans life. She ain’t risking it

Mans said he was a freak on the court and in the sheets. As TEAM USA has shown Vegas ain't safe for the ball players right now.

Let’s keep it a whole bean. She’s don’t fit the ‘mold’ of a NBA’s players wife from the absolute jump. Eye wouldn’t be surprised by any insecurity on her behalf.

This Brandon Jennings storyline is hilarious. If I didn’t follow the NBA and was just looking at Twitter videos and watching the parade, I would have assumed he was a starter and major contributor to this championship. I’m surprised Bobby Portis is allowing this and hasn’t told him to take a seat and get all up out the videos yet
I thought Jennings was going to be a superstar lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom