OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toooo..this kinda lit. My dudes all talking about doing this. Peep.

Only $92/night, though? You think Pip’s mansion would go for more. I’ve seen shared rooms go for more than that :lol: Unless this is like for charity

Only $92/night, though? You think Pip’s mansion would go for more. I’ve seen shared rooms go for more than that :lol: Unless this is like for charity
Probably could but maybe he's being generous since it's only 3 total nights

Or was it the fact 92 was the year he felt he was The Batman against the Blazers
ohhh.png

All jokes aside, B Jennings and Redd bought Milwaukee excitement, post Allen-Cassell-Big Dog, let them boys be a part of it :lol: :lol: :pimp:

This is WEIRD and annoying. It hasn't even been TWO DAYS. Let Giannis and the Bucks have a moment.

I agree this is senseless. However, yesterday I feel I saw as many, if not more, tweets about Bron being the first active player to earn $1B as I did anything Bucks/Giannis related and I’m torn about that one because that’s a pretty significant accomplishment by Bron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom