OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone wants Brooklyn vs LA anyway. Will it happen highly unlikely without Davis. Definitely not beating Utah or Denver in a 7 game series.

Still don't know how he wasn't

i wonder if GMs and scouts are hesitant to take a player #1 if they didn’t play NCAA and instead played overseas. imagine if luka or lamelo played at duke, uk or UNC, hype on them outta college would’ve been insane.

i wonder if GMs and scouts are hesitant to take a player #1 if they didn’t play NCAA and instead played overseas. imagine if luka or lamelo played at duke, uk or UNC, hype on them outta college would’ve been insane.
Imagine Luka playing against some helpless college kids and dinosaur coaching instead of the second best Pro league in the world. And he's white. Hype would have been :wow:

nets offense are clicking tonight
big three hitting on all cylinders
feels like they are going to pull away in the third and put it out of reach

Still don't know how he wasn't
I do.

Nobody anticipated that his complete lack of speed an agility would be a complete non-factor in the NBA.

There was a lot of talk about him not being able to get the same looks he was getting in Spain.

Phoenix had the number one pick and couldn’t justify taking the ball out of Booker’s hands at the time.

Luka didn’t go #2 because Vlade had some idiotic petty beef with Luka’s father and Marvin Bagley had a Duke jersey on.

I do.

Nobody anticipated that his complete lack of speed an agility would be a complete non-factor in the NBA.

There was a lot of talk about him not being able to get the same looks he was getting in Spain.

Phoenix had the number one pick and couldn’t justify taking the ball out of Booker’s hands at the time.

Luka didn’t go #2 because Vlade had some idiotic petty beef with Luka’s father.
The Vlade thing goes under the radar :rofl:

Where’s that one Celtics fan at?

MellowEvilDugong-max-1mb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom