OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
"see what's bout to happen next, okay okay okay"
1622420741989.png

AD gon rush back and risk further injury..... Then again, refs got his back, he won't receive any contact

KD stay sneering at other players like he wants the smoke forgetting he's shaped like Jack Skellington and can't rep 135 lbs.
I figure at this point he can rep a solid 155

People still believe that “I know he doesn’t have hands because it looks like he can’t bench X amount” lie?

🤣

Not saying KD has hands but come on… some of the best knockouts I’ve seen came at the hands of men that look like they can’t lift the bar.

Don’t think Luka would be the same player he is today if he was drafted by the Suns or Kings… Mavs was a perfect situation for him to flourish

Get off my lawn Carlisle is preventing Luka from unlocking the next level of his game.

He’d probably be a disaster with Sac but he might be further along in Phoenix because he’d actually have some help there.

How bad has Deandre been for Nash if he’s not playing him? :rofl: Is KD in at the center spot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom