OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Philly sweeps today.

Grizz tie the series (I’m more trying to speak this into existence than actually believing it).

People like to act as if Luka was the obvious #1 pick. In the moment that wasn't the case at all

A simple Google search of mock drafts and it's overwhelmingly Ayton as the #1 pick. I saw SBNation as one of the few that had Luka at #1
I don’t take this to mean it wasn’t obvious :lol:. With the way the league was going + Ayton’s limitations i still think that it was obvious

Luka was actually #1 in a lot of mock drafts right after the prior year's draft ended

That's literally the reason why some people started to look him up

Luka was actually #1 in a lot of mock drafts right after the prior year's draft ended

That's literally the reason why some people started to look him up
If that’s true then those mocks certainly changed by the time it was draft time. All the mocks are still up
I don’t take this to mean it wasn’t obvious :lol:. With the way the league was going + Ayton’s limitations i still think that it was obvious
I don’t recall but were we saying it was obvious here? I don’t recall that to be true more so that he should be top 3

I honestly don’t recall anyone in the media or a consensus somewhere saying luka is a no brainer #1

It’s not like the Celtics have done **** since Kylie left other than get disrespected by the team Kyrie went to. I’m sure seeing how trash the Celtics fans are this year just reaffirmed that decision.

oh no, how will Celtics fans ever recover from Kyrie assaulting their logo?

I want to Sixers to absolutely stomp the Hawks but at the same time I want then to go to the finals.

I'm ******* torn

Why is it that white people always get some alternative exit way out reason whenever they demonstrate clear racist jackass behavior? Anyone else who commits a crime is automatically guilty, but no, not the white people. They always get some "he was young and didn't know better" or "he was drunk". He didn't look drunk to me.

Mavs dumb...this game been over since 7:00 mark of the 3Q so why is Luka even out there at this point. Cuban just wants him to get his stats in a 20 point loss for marketing/business purposes? :lol:
Cuban's circus is the reason I stopped going to games

Lights flashing all over the arena, Oscar worthy videos on the jumbo tron, pretty women shooting t-shirts in the crowd during every timeout, mascot doing death defying stunts at halftime

Meanwhile the basketball team I paid to watch couldn't hold double digit 4th quarter leads with 5min left in the game

No Kemba
No Brown
No Rob Williams

Nets playing vs rookies and second year guys out there and barely winning.
Damn this is sad.

If that’s true then those mocks certainly changed by the time it was draft time. All the mocks are still up

I don’t recall but were we saying it was obvious here? I don’t recall that to be true more so that he should be top 3

I honestly don’t recall anyone in the media or a consensus somewhere saying luka is a no brainer #1
I’m pretty sure he is saying HE thought it was obvious. Which is a perfectly valid opinion. Ayton was #1 in every mock because the Suns said they were taking him as soon as they won the lottery. But there were people in here and elsewhere who took the opinion that Luka was the pick.

Damn this is sad.

I’m pretty sure he is saying HE thought it was obvious. Which is a perfectly valid opinion. Ayton was #1 in every mock because the Suns said they were taking him as soon as they won the lottery. But there were people in here and elsewhere who took the opinion that Luka was the pick.
That’s what I was wondering, because when ayton got picked I don’t recall anyone, here nor in the media in an uproar

That’s what I was wondering, because when ayton got picked I don’t recall anyone, here nor in the media in an uproar
Idk about uproar but there were certainly some people. Bill Simmons was on the Luka #1 train early I believe. I think there was an acceptance that Ayton having been the top college prospect and going to school in Arizona was going to be that pick so it wasn’t really discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom