OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand people who always wanna talk about how racist everywhere else is when you bring up racism where they live. Someone brings up racism in NY I'm agreeing with them :lol: I love this city but it's not my whole identity and it has serious issues. Ignoring them doesn't help anyone.

20210531_115824.jpg

Sheesh, not one lie told...

It's always funny seeing people from Boston try to defend the BS. You come from a city with a bad history of racism IN SPORTS. We've seen athletes from basketball and baseball talk about the racism in Boston. From Bill Russell in the 60's up to the last few years. Don't get mad at people for pointing it out, get mad at your friends, family, neighbors, co-workers, etc.

And it's also the city that took the first black head coach, first black starting 5 though hell.

Kyrie has never experienced racism in the NBA… So what was his point of Bringing any of this up… That’s why he looks like an idiot

Wait MY friends and MY family?? What are you trying to say here?

These 'fans' been getting me so mad if I were commissioner I would consider just banning them til the end of the playoffs

Sounds unfair but oh well :lol:

You need the absolute fire smacked out of you if you bring up the “lack of father figure” in someone’s life you don’t personally know.
Even when you do know the person you're still treading in dangerous waters talking about someone like that...word to George Karl with Melo and K-Mart
It also always comes off as distinctly racist coming from a white person talking about a black man

Kyrie has never experienced racism in the NBA… So what was his point of Bringing any of this up… That’s why he looks like an idiot

Wait MY friends and MY family?? What are you trying to say here?
You're not black are you? Because I find it hard to believe a black person would ever say another black person hasn't experienced racism in any space.

Two things about this:

The hands up nonchalant way JR Smith is lined up before the free throw tells you all you need to know about where JR’s mindset was. Wasn’t even in a ready position to rebound. (But still got it anyway).

The on the bench reaction from Bron when asking if they had a timeout and he was trying to call one.

Wasted a 50 point effort from Bron. Game was over in first 30 seconds of overtime. Bron had nothing left.

Uncle Dennis must've relayed all the slander into his hard drive last week because he's been playing like a man possessed and reminding folks since :lol: :sick:

You're not black are you? Because I find it hard to believe a black person would ever say another black person hasn't experienced racism in any space.
Kyrie said it himself that he’s never experienced racism in the Boston… The TD Garden has not been in headlines recently for racist remarks so what was the point of even saying any of this? Kyrie bringing up a irrelevant issues just to benefit himself

Earl Smith III really ruined one of the greatest final performances in history. George Hill scary *** too.

There's no doubt in my mind if he would've passed Lebron the ball, he would've drained the shot for the game winner. 52 pernts and the game winner. They would've probably lost the next 4 :lol: , but that would've been one of the greatest games in history. Bron was stupidly locked in. Like nearly Boston 2012 locked in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom