OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny thing is Lue put Zu and the bench cats back in for a lil stretch to begin the 4th and they didn’t mess it up and actually made an impact, held it down till Khawi put the nail in the coffin…Lue’s rotations worked out great

Seeing a coach actually strategize within a game is refreshing after seeing 4 years of MDA just going “:emoji_shrug::emoji_shrug::emoji_shrug::emoji_shrug:” when things got tough

I hope the Clippers win tomorrow so that I could watch them get dismantled by Utah.

Kawhi did.

I did not because I fell asleep during the fourth. :stoneface:

Looks like we have a new member of #teamwashed. :emoji_smiley:

tenor.gif

I never took Utah seriously cause I thought the Lakers could take em but now they’re gone lol.
I didn’t think they could sustain their 3point shooting in the playoffs but it looks like they are…

Hopefully Conley is healthy because if so they can make the finals.

What a performance from Kawhi. He was in his MJ bag.
Feel like Dallas could’ve done a better job of doubling and getting the ball out his hands but it didn’t matter, he was in that mode last night.

Shoutout to PG too. He was in his own head for the first half of the game but he made some big shots in the 4th.

Game damn near ended when Pg and Klaw made the back to back mid range jumpers.

I love watching Kawhi dominate man. Mid range is a layup!!!

The past few years Utah has done solid against LAC so I'm hoping for at least a competitive series

It's a series where Rudy shouldn't be played off the floor in any way. Good opportunity for him

Sorry lawdog1 lawdog1 for talking about this series before game 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom