OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
BEEN WITH YOU
I was saying it before the series and they laughed at it, calling Harden & Curry special offenses / circumstances and that it wouldn’t happen again.

*CHARIE MURPHY VOICE* WRONG!!!!!

Played off the floor is harsh language. He’s not played off the floor. He’s just ineffective and can’t make the other team pay on the offensive end for going small.

Jazz can not prosper until they get a small ball center in their lineup. Those non-Gobert minutes are even worse than the Gobert minutes.

Couldn’t even stop Reggie Jackson and Terrance Mann. Paul George and Kawhi weren’t doing it in the 4th. It was the role players attacking the 3 time DPOY.

Hard to win with a big like Gobert. Their entire defensive identify is funneling drives into Gobert but it’s not working. Players get matched up against Gobert, drive in, pull him out and then roast him. #NotMyDPOY.

It’s similar to Simmons honestly. I can’t pay you 30 million dollars a season when you can’t make an impact offensively. It doesn’t matter how good your perceived defense is. Gobert can’t even make small ball lineups pay. How many times has he gone to the rim and sealed someone out? How many buckets does he score against Batum and Morris that aren’t rebounds and put backs?

We need to have a serious discussion about defense in the playoffs. Because I do know Draymond and AD would never get done like Gobert did yesterday.

Gobert & Simmons are fine regular season players but that’s where it ends.

Lmao I guess you missed the two wins utah had especially game 1 where rudy clearly effected the outcome by his paint presence

but again: y’all cook

Taking away his passing will reduce him to basically a role player and 4's gotta at least be decent shooters in today's league.

He can't be a 4, because he can't shoot. He can't be a PG, because he'll have the ball late in games and they'll foul him

What a Catch-22 with this guy 😆

Simmons is a 5 not a 4.

Centers are the only players that are allowed to not be able to shoot in modern basketball. Even power forwards are expected to have some type of floor spacing ability. Either Ben Simmons needs to bulk up and become a real frontcourt player or get a jump shot.

It's also incredibly lazy of coaches to not force Ben Simmons to work on his shooting and general offensive aggressiveness. Are people in Philly afraid of him or something?

If I was Ben Simmons and I knew my opponents strategy was hack-a-ben, and that keeps me out of crucial moments of the game…

I would spend every waking hour if practicing my free throw shots.

How are you an NBA player and you can only hit 4 out of 14 shots at the charity stripe?

A lot of people, led by BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE , mocked the Reggie acquisition. Goes to show you they know nothing about basketball

Not sure what you mean

Screenshot_20210617-131928~2.png

A lot of people, led by BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE , mocked the Reggie acquisition. Goes to show you they know nothing about basketball

Can’t even front I thought he was washed and was only on the team cause he was PG’s boy lol. Did not see him turning into Klay Thompson from three.

Lmao I guess you missed the two wins utah had especially game 1 where rudy clearly effected the outcome by his paint presence

but again: y’all cook

I saw that. The clippers were def impacted by Gobert’s presence in the paint. But Lue made adjustments and now they’re up 3-2.

I saw Reggie Jackson and Terrance Mann attack Gobert like he was FOOD. Those are role players doing that to a 3 time DPOY.

Rudy getting beat off the dribble puts the team in super scramble mode too. Against one of the best shooting teams in the league.

but hey

If I was Ben Simmons and I knew my opponents strategy was hack-a-ben, and that keeps me out of crucial moments of the game…

How are you an NBA player and you can only hit 4 out of 14 shots at the charity stripe?

Nba player ? Guy is supposedly a all star generational talent next Lebron max contract franchise player . Has had the same flaws the last 5 years and has gotten worse .

were there people praising the Reggie Jackson acquisition? lol

genuinely curious. From what I recall everyone was down on him since he left OKC

IF Simmons is going to continue shooting this poorly from the FT line, Nate should just insert a bench warmer when the Hawks are out of fouls and send Simmons to the FT line.

That’s not going to help a mental block

Big Ben Simmons Thread :nthat: @beach em reading this in NC right now while wrapping up his brunch like
1623950638347.jpeg

Ain’t no defending this guy no more man I been on him the whole year and wow has he surprised me shooting 30 from the ft I expected 50 percent but 30 nahhhhhh

Can’t even front I thought he was washed and was only on the team cause he was PG’s boy lol. Did not see him turning into Klay Thompson from three.

I saw that. The clippers were def impacted by Gobert’s presence in the paint. But Lue made adjustments and now they’re up 3-2.

I saw Reggie Jackson and Terrance Mann attack Gobert like he was FOOD. Those are role players doing that to a 3 time DPOY.
Hmm, so ty lue isn’t black luke Walton

We may need to examine this with some folks here

frshstunna frshstunna let them know

I'm happy for PG fr. & everybody needs to put some respect on Ty Lue name.
I had Jazz in 6, but now I want the Clippers to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom