OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
1623956114655.png

who are you

Laughing at the video is one thing, but the dude getting rewarded basically for beating the **** out of someone over a basketball game is actually kind of sad.

The videoI saw showed that little chunt pouring a drink and trying to suckerpunch the white guy. I’ll allow the action figure for him beating his face in. Hell, hemight be invited to the carne asada

How you guys feeling for tonight?

KD played 48 minutes, Harden played like 45 minutes on 1 leg and Jeff Green went 7/8 from three.

Kd shot 16 free throws last game and we know that’s not going to happen in Milwaukee. PJ Tucker is about to be in his jersey all game. Bucks should get hella calls today (especially Tucker because Blake held the **** outta him on that free throw rebound)

It was a heartbreaking game 5 loss but I think Milwaukee can win tonight and force a game 7. They gon get destroyed in Brooklyn but I think they win tonight.

How many possessions do you think Giannis will match up on KD? I don’t think it’s going to happen.

The videoI saw showed that little chunt pouring a drink and trying to suckerpunch the white guy. I’ll allow the action figure for him beating his face in. Hell, hemight be invited to the carne asada
yup that edgar took his watch off and tried to snuff him and got caught by his chains then ate up the uppercuts
think he ended up leaking too
he for sure cried in la mamalona
and then got cussed out by his toxica of a gf for picking up the wrong diapers

Reggie been cooking heavy. Confidence happened. That man knows hes a bucket right now.

After that play in the bubble where Khawi gave the ball to Reggie and he turned it over. When Khawi said he didn’t give up the ball for that &###. Doc pulled him from the lineup and had him on the verge of retirement. Amazing what a new coach will do.

The Simmons criticism is warranted. He hasn’t improved in any statistical category since his rookie year. Exactly what does he do in the off-season? You’re 6’11 250 with no post moves AND no jumper? WTH.

No post moves, no jump shot, can't hit free throws, doesn't move without the basketball. Ben seems like the type of player who relies on his natural gifts and doesn't put the work in.

For all of his faults, Giannis has improved exponentially since he got in the league and you can tell that he's trying to get better at shooting and playmaking. Ben just is who he is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom